8: one person's actions could save a life, even if its against the rules.

(Narrative POV)

The class were sitting in the lunch room, lately everyone noticed something off about a certain green haired boy, especially the four the most closest to him: Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, and Tsuyu Asui.

Uraraka decided to bring attention to the elephant in the room.

"Hey Deku, We've noticed that your spacing out a bit more then usual. Is everything okay?"

Midoriya's thoughts were cut off by this.

"A-Ah! It's nothing bad! I've just b-been thinking on some things, t-that's all!"

Iida spoke up, waving his arms in a robotic motion.

"Midoriya, your education requires your full attention, as class rep and one of your close friends, I must ask what it is to keep yourself from learning! Talking about it can surely get the thoughts out of your head so you can have room for the lessons Aizawa sensei gives us!"

Todoroki, being someone who actually knows what's going on, decides to break the ice, pun definitely intended.

"Would it happen to be about Kokuyōseki?"

Everyone looked at Midoriya to see his reaction.

He let out a sigh.

"There is no hiding things from you guys, huh?"

Tsu and Uraraka make eye contact with a knowing look. Since the two are dating, they happen to know exactly what's going on.

"Would you happen to have a crush on her? Ribbit."

The thought of that turned the broccoli boy into a strawberry.

"W-WHAT!?"

——————————————————————————

It was now after school, Deku went into his room and saw the balcony door open. So instead of speaking, he walked over to see what his roommate was doing.

Upon walking on the balcony, the first thing he saw was smoke.

"PUPPY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

this brought her out of her thoughts as she whipped her head over to face him.

She was so surprised that when she spoke, her voice changed on accident.

"HOLY SATAN YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!"

She quickly covered her mouth as she looked at his facial expression, which was a mix of shock and amazement.

Snapping out of it, he went back to the matter at hand.

"Puppy, why do have cigarettes, You know those cause lung cancer right!!?"

She rolled her eyes as she went back to smoking.

"One, my quirk makes my body stronger then the normal human body.. and two, these were special made cigarettes, made by a friend of mine. I don't like the taste of tobacco, I'm already addicted to different types of drugs, I don't need to be addicted to that shit."