9: getting used to changes and sweet justice.

(Narrative POV)

Looking at the mirror, Midoriya had a horrified look on his face.

How? How could he have ears and a tail!?

"While fighting the villian, when they scratched you, they inflicted the same quirk onto you."

Recovery girl put down the mirror.

"Your lucky to be alive, young man. If waited any longer, you wouldn't have made it."

Luckily Diathene was there....

...

Wait!

"WHERE'S DIATHENE!?"

—————————————————————————

'The one time I use my quirk for good..'

Diathene thought. She had a splitting headache, but that wasn't as painful as the restraints she was in.

Just like where she first started, she was in a room, tied up and restrained to a chair.

The muzzle she was wearing this time was the same one Bakugou had in the reward ceremony of the sports festival back in the first year of school.

The metal on her arms were once again on way too tight. It's to the point where her wrists are possibly broken, as well as blood dripping from where the metal cut into her skin, it was starting to cut off circulation.

While she was thinking, she heard chaos outside of the room. It sounded like frantic shouting and rushing footsteps.

Just as she turned her attention to the door, it swung open.

"YOU STUPID PUPPY!! YOU BETTER GET BACK HERE DEKU!!"

That yell was none other then lord explosion murder himself.

"MAKE ME, KAACHAN!!"

The other yell was from the person who burst through the door. Once it slammed shut, there was a thud outside. Bakugou probably ran into the door.

Finally, Midoriya's attention was on her.

"PUPPY!"

before she could react, there was a weight on top of her.

She saw the taller male clinging onto her and started to blush. She was, unfortunately, still not used to affection.

"H-hey Zu-Zu... nice to see you t-too.."

Her voice was muffled through the piece of metal, but it sounded weak.. something that he could hear due to his new sense of hearing.

He got off her and noticed the state she was in.

Before he could say anything, the door was once again slammed open. Behind Bakugou was Aizawa, Allmight, and recovery girl.

"Young Midoriya, you should be resting!"

Allmight started to walk closer, trying to get his successor out of the room. However he flinched when he heard a growl...