Chapter 5

(AN: ragnarok will be a lord, not a king because we already have a queen and it will be confusing. Also, i changed Lilith's name to Lilian Potter)

Lilian's POV

I thought the feeling of the surgery was bad. THIS IS HELL!!! SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!!! i started screaming while the goblins kept on chanting the spell. Harry was quiet the whole time, bitting his lip shut. I, on the other hand, was on the verge of dying again. Harry must have heard me because i felt someone holding my hand. It made the pain less painful and the screams died down.

For the last bit of the chant, someone grabbed a necklace and a bracelet and place it on top of us. The necklace with me while Harry has the bracelet. At that moment, my soul was separating and chains being broken from a source of light.

Finally, the ritual finished. Because of the pain, Harry and i fainted from exhaustion. When i woke up, i was on a bed in some sort of medical room. Luna seeing awake, gave me  Replenishing potion, Strengthening solution, Thick Golden potion that i remembered that could erase the side effects of the horocruxs on that stupid professor, Restoration Potion and Pepper Up Potion.

The potions tasted awful and i had to force myself to swallow the whole vial. I then remembered that there was a potion that could heal someone's sight. "hey, Luna?" "yes, your majesty. What could i help you with?" Luna asked. "do you have the Oculus potion and if you do, can you give it to Harry? I'll pay for it." i asked in gobbledygook.

Luna nodded and left the room for a minute and coming back with a few potions. A few of them i managed to recognise like, Skelegrow, Thick Golden Potion, Pepper Up Potion, Strengthening solution, Oculus Potion and Murlap Potion. The others, i don't know much as the author never wrote and i found out about them from fans blog sites.

A groan cuts me off from my guessing game. I look to my left to see Harry just waking up. He looked around in confusion before he noticed Luna with a tray full of potions in her hand amd me, laughing at his distress expression. He quickly gulps everything down, gagging a couple of times.

He sat the last bottle of potion back to the tray with a triumphant grin. Luna left the room with the tray after that. "how long have we've been asleep?" Harry asked me. I cast a tempus. "it's 10.45. Which means we've been here for... 4 hours, i guess. This is so much easier than wearing a watch," i replied.

We started playing with our magic, making different objects float and making fireworks here and there. After a while, Maya came in with a suit and a dress fit for royalties." Your majesty. Your Highness. Lord Ragnarok and Lady Lynn gifts you with outfits made by the best goblin seamstress in the world as an apology for the situation." she said, placing our outfits on our bed.

Lilian's outfit

Harry's outfit

"Hold on, what do you mean by situation? The potion and blocks problem isn't the King's fault

"Hold on, what do you mean by situation? The potion and blocks problem isn't the King's fault." i was confused when Mary said that.

"well you have to meet the Lord in the throne room yourselves, Your majesty," she replied.

We quickly got dressed and straight to the throne room. We head inside to see a goblin kneeling down in front of Lord Ragnarok who is looking furious at the moment."what's going on, Lord Ragnarok? " Harry asked.

"Please, Your Highness. Call me Ragnok. I'm punishing Jawblade for giving Dumbledore authority to make a marriage contract between you both and for letting him steal from the Potter's main and Trust vaults." i look back at the goblin who is already bruised up.

"i wouldn't be suprised that he would steal from us. Do what you want with Jawblade but leave his family alone. They are not connected to this," i ordered. Ragnok nodded and orders the guards to take him to the dungeons.

The guards were about to take him when he suddenly tries to run away.   I quickly used Mobiliarbus to restrain him. The guards chained his arms and legs before bringing him to the dungeons. "Now, could i see the list of transactions that have been made these past couple of years?" i asked. Ragnok quickly pick up the parchment from the table next to him and hands it to me.

We both looked into it and found out that the Dursley's and the weasley's except for Arthur, Fred, George, Charlie, Bill and Percy have been taking 5,000 galleons into their vaults monthly and another transaction for miss Hermione Granger for 1,500 galleons monthly.

The Order Of fried chicken have also taken 40,000 galleons as well as Albus taking 500,000 galleons. Jawblade was given 100 galleons to keep his mouth shut.

"Ragnok?" Harry asked."Yes, Your highness?" Ragnok asked, ready for any orders that Harry asked from the looks of it.

"i want you to take back every galleon that was ever taken from the Potter vaults by Albus, Dursley's, the order and Ron, Ginny and Molly weasley. Don't touch Arthur, Fred, George, Charlie, Bill and Percy's vaults.They didn't take anything from us. Instead, give each of them 1,000 galleons for school work." Harry ordered. "you may take half of it for the help".

I also request an order for Ragnarok as well."cancel the marriage contract for me and Harry but don't send a notice for them." Ragnarok quickly ordered for the engagement and for the money to return. As we were about to leave, Silverclaw came rushing in. "what's wrong?" i asked him. "forgive me, your majesty but the three weasley's cannot pay the debt as they have already used half of it for other things. Mrs weasley and her daughter used it for jewelry while her son used it for quidditch product. Albus even took some of the artifacts from the Potter's vault including the invisibility cloak that was meant for Prince Harry." i smiled at his statement.

"Then, freeze their account until they paid back everything and return every artifacts that was stolen. Don't give them the statement for it, though. I would like to see how their going to get they're school supplies. If they try to threaten any of you, tell them to return the money and artifacts that was stolen. " Silverclaw nodded.

" well, that's everything i supposed. I will send a letter to you if there's anything else." ragnarok ended the heated conversation." thank you. For now, can we visit our vaults?" i asked." of course. Silverclaw can take you there. Also, here" ragnarok threw a coin pouch and a gold card for each of us. "the card can be used to confirm a big order and the pouch can be used to take money from any of your vaults." Ragnarok promptly explain the use of it.

We gave our thanks and followed Silverclaw to vaults.