Chapter 14

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Writer's POV

Sanguini and the others felt Lilian's determination to change the wizarding world and they were eager to help out. "hearing your words, we are more than eager to help you, your majesty." Sanguini said. "so will we," Fenrir added.

The goblins were confusing Lilian's mind as they have already made an alliance with them. "is there something you wish to talk to me, Lord Ragnarok?" Lilian asked. "yes, it's about your bank statement. Could we speak privately about this?" Ragnarok asked.

"it's alright, we have to leave now anyway. It was a pleasure to meet you, your majesty. I hope to see great things from you." the others then left, declining to be sent out, leaving the goblins and Lilian in the room.

Lilian's POV

"so, what is it that you need to speak in?" i jumped straight into the point. "well, the 3 Weasley have not payed their debt and are refusing to pay, saying that Dumbledore have never stolen anything. They were kicked out after that. I'm sorry that you had to see that a few days ago." Ragnarok apologised.

They soon left after giving my bank statement, the twins starting to pay their interest. I laid down on my bed while remembering that hilarious day.....

Flashback

It was a Saturday morning and i was getting a bit bored from all the birthday planning. So, i decided to go check on the little goblette, Alvington. It was the afternoon when i arrived. I gave my greetings to the guards and the first thing i hear when entering was a woman yelling, "I DEMAND A REFUND!"

The woman was in fact Molly with her 2 obnoxious children, Ronald and Ginevra. She was yelling at the goblin teller about her account being frozen and she was demanding a compensation as she is 'a paying customer' when really that was the money stolen from me.

I pushed her away and greeted the goblin teller, "good morning, goblin teller. May your gold never dry. I wish to meet with a little goblette named Alvington. Can you bring her up?" "certainly, your majesty. Thank you for inviting us to your birthday party." the goblin thanked me before calling another goblin to bring his daughter up.

"excuse me but i was finishing up our business and you are in our way, bitch. " Ginny mocked. And to think my brother was to marry this girl. Our parents would have cried in their grave! "well, maybe you should have some manners before asking a goblin for a refund. I mean, offending the goblins even more would not help you at all." i answered, chuckled.

Alvington finally arrived and was about to give me a hug when Ronald noticed her and kicked her away," stupid goblins. " i was so angry, i punched him in the face and kick his shin. Literally, he just kicked a child.

I grabbed his collar and pulled him up, making him look into my face. "if you ever try to hurt a child ever again, i will make sure you will be hunted down and fed to the wolves,"  using my master of life's voice, the 3 of them ran out of the bank.

I quickly checked on Alvington injuries. Luckily, it was just a cut lip but it still made me pissed." it hurts...." she cried. I cleaned the blood and healed the cut." it's ok. He won't come back again," i comforted.

End of flashback

We spend the day roaming around the goblins town. It was like Dia gon Alley but it was dark in there. Only the crystal shined the sun. I gave out more candies for the children before leaving. It was a fun and hilarious day.

Harry's POV

"what did you need, Lord Black?" Lucious asked. I was in the Malfoy Manor when he asked. "i wish to break the engagement of heir Malfoy with heiress Parkinson ." i replied.

Draco looked like he didn't care but I knew he was jumping up and down in his head. It was no surprise that he hated Pansy as she was a broom. Everyone gets a ride, right?

" that was all i have to tell you. If the Parkinson family tries to deny it, tell them that they will have to deal with Lord Black to object." i floo off after that.

"welcome back, master Harry. Your bath has already been prepared." dobby said while taking my coat. I undress and jumped into the warm water. It was too much a of a hassle with the Parkinson family staring at me like a money bag. It was even more annoying with the men staring at Lilian like chop meat.

I slowly cleared my mind and relaxed before getting out of the tub, change into my pajamas and sleep....

Fleamont POV

It was midnight already and i couldn't sleep, even though I'm home and not in a hospital. "what's keeping you up, Charles?" Euphemia asked. "I'm just so worried about the children’s childhood memories. They were only kids when they had to take over for us. I'm worried that they'll mature too fast and won't have time to be kids." i let out.

Euphemia sigh. "i understand what your feeling. Even when our son was train, he still had some fond memories. Hmm, How about we go on a trip to Diagon Alley with them? It will be like a family day for us and the kids." Euphemia suggested.

I thought about it and agreed. It was a good idea. We started planning for the trip before going to bed, excited for tomorrow.
________________________________

(i changed their name from Charles and Dorea potter to Fleamont and Euphemia Potter nee Black. Careless mistake.)