Chapter 24

"talking"
'mental link'
*Other magical being's language*
#Parseltounge#
Death
Life

(AN: i preferred Taylorswift_trash idea for this. Thank you 💕)

Lilian's POV

The process of turning a squib into a wizard observation is going well. I made sure to test the level of magic and the process is going well.

"how's the observation going?" Harry ask. He's still coming down from uncle moony's excitement. Moony came back 3 days ago after drinking the potion, refreshed and healthy. He wouldn't stop thanking Harry for the whole day, "I'm so very grateful for this. Being a werewolf has beem a lot of trouble, especially when we have to shift but your potion, pup, will be revolutionary."

Grandma send the potion to St. Mungo's hospital with a note about the potion, Lunaris Imperium including the instruction and a sample of the potion. Harry signed it with the codename Nox and sealed the letter with the Nightingale symbol. (AN: here it is, in case you forgot)

 (AN: here it is, in case you forgot)

"it's going great," i replied. "i checked his vital and level of magic and it is increasing tremendously. The restraints are also breaking apart. I woul say that by the end of the week, we would have a revolution."

"That's awesome." the twins jumped in from the door.

"still, how does-" Fred.

"a squib is-" George.

"created." both of them.

"well, there are 2 possibilities as to how a squib is made,"i pull up a chair and sat down before continuing." Firstly, the family line. I'm honestly surprised that Draco is not a squib. The Black's family are quite close to the Malfoy's, so a squib being born in the family is a high chance with 60% chance of it happening."

"the second one, the condition of the magic. Magic is very important for us as it makes us different but also more powerful. If a wizard is hurt, we can heal quickly than a muggle. But, it can also be unstable. It could happen at a very young age. The magic will try to control it by sealing itself, thus making the wizard unable to use it."

"oh ,that does makes sense." we continued with our conversation, making light banter on a topic here and there, until an eagle suddenly flew in and landed on Harry's head. We laughed at the sight while Harry picked the bird off his head and unties the letter from it's leg.

It flew off soon after. "it's from the Malfoy's." he exclaimed. "it must be about the orphanage." i took the letter from his hand and opens it.

Dear lady Emrys

I'm sorry for the late reply. I have read your letter and I would be delighted to manage the orphanage. It's been a dream for me and I'm so happy to receive this letter.

As you may know, the wizarding world in the UK is very lacking on orphanages and they are not taken care of quite well. The kids are more likely to want to run away than stay in a horrible place. This can be seen from the increase number of children wearing scraps, wondering around.