Chapter 15

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Lilian's POV

-dream world-

The sound of a bird singing woke me up. I open my eyes and sat up quickly. I'm not at the manor. Right niw, I'm in a forest. A beautiful and mythical one at that. "are you awake, master?" a voice greeted behind me. I got up and turned around. Behind me is a woman. 6'11, blond hair, blue eyes and looked hella good.

"who are you? Where am I?" i spun around, confused. "do not fret, master. Right now, we are in your dream. I am Dawn. I am the keeper of life and you are my master, remember?" my mind went back to when we were doing the inheritance test and me talking to her at the gate, to say thanks.

"oh yeah, that's right. Sorry for not speaking to you in a while. I was too busy with everything that i neglected to talk to you" i said. Dawn laughs and forgives me for it. She understood my situation at the moment as she was busy as well. I asked her why she wanted to meet. She took out an orb and replays the scene from yesterday.

I ask her what was wrong and she replies, "nothing is wrong, master. Is that, lady magic saw what you did. You forgive the werewolves and vampires even though they worked together with the person who murdered your other parents. You showed compassion and forgiveness and for that, i wish to give you a gift for your unbiased behaviour towards them. When you wake up, head to Gringots for another inheritance test. "

A beeping sound suddenly echoed through the forest and i panicked. Someone was getting in!" looks like somebody is getting in. I'll give you your gift now." Dawn took my hand and a warm glow went through her into mine." goodbye, master. I'll see you soon."

-end of the dream world-

I opened my eyes again. I was back in my chamber again. I put on my robe and head downstairs. I took a sword from one of the knight statue. I turn into the living room and pointed my sword to the intruder." sweetie, it's me!" grandmother Euphemia yelled. I placed the sword back and glared at her for a moment.

"what are you doing here? It's 6 am. You should have told me ahead of time. I would've killed you just now." i said to her. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I wanted to make a surprise breakfast for you this morning. Your grandfather and i decided to take you out to have some fun. Your grandfather will be taking Harry to the Potter's Dragon Reserve and we both could go shopping at Diagon alley. " i agreed to the idea. I was going to Diagon Alley afterwards.

I told grandma to stay put at the living room while i change my clothes. I head into the kitchen where Kiri with 3 other house elves are cooking breakfast. Kiri noticed us coming in and quickly greeted me," good morning, mistress Lilian. How can i help you?"

"my grandmother has come to eat breakfast together. You will not need to cook lunch or dinner for me as we will be going out for the whole day. Next, i want you to gather all the house elves into the second living room at the third floor after breakfast. That's all, you may go. " i inform him. Kiri noded and continue his cooking.

I head upstairs to get dress. I wanted to wear something really casual but the goblins insisted that i wore a good outfit to show my status. I reluctantly agreed as i was too tired to pick a fight. Rosie filled up the bathtub while Edgar and Paella iron my dress. I took a short bath and got ready. Rosie curled my hair to give it some volume and a touch of lip gloss for the makeup.
_____________________________________

Lilian's