Chapter 20

"talking"
'mental link'
Other magical being's language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Lilian's POV

While the others are going to be away from the town, the twins and i decided to check the shops and have a little shopping spree (mostly, me). The town was a bit crowded as it was almost time for school. The students were running in and out of the bookstores, checking out the newest brooms, buying their uniforms and, so on and so forth.

'i can't believe you didn't let me join?' using the nightingale pin, the members of the council are able to communicate to other members without being noticed and they are able to recognised who and which rank they have with the colour glowing from the pin as the members have their own colour in the council. However, this was a new member and I immediately knew who it is.

'Welcome, General Alex.'

'hi, Mr. General. Welcome to the Nightingale Council!' the twins cheered out. I rolled my eyes and explained the council, the council's ambition, the plan and how we're moving around-the-clock.

'so, right now. You're just collecting people, be it wizard's or creature's, that could help in overthrowing dumb-as-a-door? Count me in! I have a few creature friends who would LOVE to see dumbledore fall.' we stopped by a small cafe for a cup of tea.

'good. For now, i want you to create 2 different armies. The first one, the orient army, will be assigned to me while the second one, the nox army, will be assigned to my brother. I want a strong but loyal soldiers to work alongside us. The twins will be handing you any missions that i requested and only themselves. If anyone of them ask who they're working for, tell them #The Queen of Life and The King of Death#, understood?'' yes, ma'am.'

'For the orient army, i need to include soldier's, healer's, inventor's, potion masters and lawyers. This will be the same with the Nox army but if there's any addition needed, we will inform you. Remember, i don't care if they're different, all i care is they're talents and intentions.'

'yes, ma'am. I'll do that right away.' i end the connection after that. "so, where to first?" the twins ask. i look back at the map that were handed out at the lobby. There's a lot of variety of shops that are not available in the UK. "the toy shop, Adam's magical shop." i replied. "there's a few things i like to check out". The store was located between Nevin pet store and Lunar's Wand Maker's. We had to squeeze in between people as there was queue for a new toy

The outside of the store looked small but inside, the store was bigger than the biggest M&M store. The store has 2 floors. The first one is for non-magical toys like Teddy bears, a train set and surprisingly, video games. The second floor has the magical toys like a Magical Potion set, Rune Searcher and children's wand that works almost like a real wand.

George went scouring at the first floor while Fred tries out a few prank toys that were available. I decided to examine any toys that could be of interest. The potion set can help children learn about potions without harming themselves or anyone else while, the Runes Searcher can encourage kids to study about runes.

Knowing the toys could be fun for the the kids in England, i decided to buy every single toy that are interesting, gift wrap them, and sent them off to the children during Samhein and Yule. 'I'll need to ask someone for that, though', i thought. I looked around for a bit and saw an employee stacking the potion aisle.

"excuse me, sir?" the employee turned towards me. His tag name said 'Adam'

"yes, miss. How can i help you?" he answered.

"i want to make a huge order of toys to be send to my home. Do you know anyone who i can speak to for that?" i ask him.

"oh, I'm actually the owner actually. I'm Lord Adam Redford. Do you mind coming to my office to speak about it?" "sure, just give me one moment,please". I looked around the floor before spotting the both of them with me, about to prank one of the employees. I quickly dragged them away before apologising to the employee. Lord Redford stood near  the office door and opened the door for us.

The office was filled with workers creating new ideas and sketches for new toys that were coming out. There was also few workers testing out some of the toys that was created. We walked away from the office into Lord Redford's office room. The room was almost similar to the goblin's office but was a lot more spacious and littered with tons of paperwork on the work table.

We all sat down on the ottoman couch. I scolded the twins for a bit while Lord Redford brought us some tea. "you can call me Adam. I hope you don't mind me asking but I've never seen you here before. May i ask who you are?" Lord Redford ask. "I'm Lilian Potter and these are my friends, Fred and George Weasley. We're from London and we are on holiday ". Adam looked at us in suprised before drinking his tea.

"Forgive me for that. It's just so rare to meet someone from Magical Britain. Usually, your country's people ignore us", he mumbles. " the only news that we seemed to get from you is about you and your brother as well as that blasted Albus Dumbledore,as well as your war with Lord Voldemort ". The twins flinched a bit from hearing his name.

"it's fine. Let's just not talk about it. You see, I'm opening an orphanage in a few months and i needed some toys for the children as well as some for the goblettes. I wanted to see some other toys that could help educate the children and i came across your's from a pamphlet at the resort we're staying at. I checked it and i wanted to  buy it for them. I was wondering if you could ship them as well? I don't mind paying extra". I said.

"it's fine. We do shipping for customers all the time. How many do you need and where do we need to ship it to?" i quickly told him the address for the toys to be shipped to and the amount needed. He jotted down everything and pulls out a goblin signed contract for the purchase. I used the Hufflepuff vault to pay for everything.

His eyes widened at the family vault that was used. I quickly told him to not tell a soul and he quickly made a vow. "thank you so much for your purchases. If there's anything you would like to purchase from us, you can owl me". We left the office and browsed around the store for a few hour before we left. The twins purchased a video game console and a few games before leaving.

By tye time we left the store, it was already dark. We headed back to the resort for dinner at the food hall with everyone else. Harry was carrying a dragon when i met up with him. I was about to scold him for taking a dragon when he explained that the dragon was his familiar , 'huh, i wonder if i can find my familiar as well. I'll just check tomorrow,'. We were about to enter the food hall when Sanguini pulled us into his office. His reply worried me more than ever.

"Professor Snape checked in with us this afternoon when you left".