Chapter 13

"talking"
Other magical beast language
Parseltounge
Death
Life

Writer's POV

The party preparation was going smoothly and the invites were all hand out. They added a bit of werewolves and vampires that have associated with the family to come. The other pureblood families were invited for courtesy. They also made sure that the 3 Weasley were invited, just for an extra heartache.

Lilian have checked in with their grandparents and they were given a clear to join the party. The guest already informed them of their attendance. Even Nicolas Flamel aree coming as well with his wife. Remus arrived a day beforehand to help with the finishing touches.

Harry and Lilian made a donation to St. Mungo and orphanages around magical Britain as thanks for their hard work in the war times and for their birthday. Finally, it was the big day.

The party was held at the garden. The house elves have done a great job, making the garden look even more beautiful. The maze was decorated with roses and the fountain was cleaned with koi fish swimming around. The party was themed meadow. So, the table are surrounded with flowers and every table has it's own kind of floral that correspond with the one given in the invites.

Meanwhile, Lilian was panicking while Rosie and Paella helped her get ready. "it will be fine, your majesty. We checked with the others and everything is perfect. We even double checked it with Master Charles and they said it was perfect. Right now, we have to get you ready for the party. Don't forget, you and master Harry are the main host and you have to look your best." Lilian calmed down after hearing that.

After the long bath, Rosie brushed out Lilian's hair, shaping the hair while Paella puts on some makeup, matching it with the gown. Edgar came back with the gown and Lilian again was impressed with it. The dress looked almost similar to what a fairy, like her, would wear.

After donning the gown, Lilian picked out a crown to wear before wearing a pair of heels to make herself taller. A hand fan was brought in favor of the sun, she heads out of the room to wait for her brother near the floo.
___________________________________

Lilian's outfit