Chapter#10

The next day I'm walking to school and of course Cohen is walking there to cause we live by each other and the tension is just ... bad.
Y/n:stop walking so close to me , you're taking up the whole damn side walk.
Cohen: no , you stop walking so close to me .
Y/n: nah , matter fact, walk in the fucking street hopefully you'll get by hit by car.
I gently push him aside
Cohen: ouhhh ahhh I'm so scared  I'm in the street .
Y/n: *sigh and rolls eyes* ouhhh I'm so glad I only got 4 periods wit you.
We arrive to school and eventually part ways.

Y/n: hey hazelll
Hzazel: hey frennn
Y/n: we're rennnn
Hazel: oh she ain't here today , but I'll walk u to first period so you don't have to go by yourself .
Y/n: k :)
hazel takes me to first period then we hug each other and say bye. I don't even pay attention and I just go to sleep then the bell rings. The day has barely begun and the day is boring already.
The bell rings and I go to next period and so forth and so forth. At this point and time it's 5 to period and this class I have with Brooke and her and I are looking for a date for the dance.
Y/n: geez the dance is in a couple days I gotta find me a man.
Brooke: I have two people in mind I just don't know how to .. tell them .
Y/n: just be yourself and be confident I'll doubt they say no.
Brooke : Awwwe thanks
As we're sitting in Spanish I look around the room , since we're on the topic , to find someone to ask . Then I spot this new kid .. he's  drop dead gorgeous. He's tall, Hispanic, handsome , beautiful eyes , pretty face , luscious lips , and tats.
Y/n: oh ... my ... god
Brooke turns to me as she puts her pencil down
Brooke: what
Y/n: I wanna thank his parents
Brooke: what are you talking about
She looks in the direction I'm staring in awe at
Brooke : ohhhhh .... Ricky ?
Y/n: what that's his name ?
Brooke : yeaaaa lots of people like him. Well not a lot , but a pretty good bit .
Y/n: I'd ask em when the bell rings but , he just got here we haven't gotten a chance to know each other and ... I'm afraid I won't exactly be his type .
Brooke : gurlyyy you would look how pretty you are .
Y/n: yeah but look how pretty HE is. You can't top that.
Brooke: I understand...
Y/n:this class has so many different grades in it do you know what grade he's in?
Brooke: I'm not to sure but if I'm not mistaken I think he's a junior.
Y/n:not like I care but I wanna know what classes he's going to .
*intesive stares*
(Brooke gently smacks my arm)
Brooke: y/n You're practically fucking Him with your eyes ! Stop staring before he notices
Y/n: oh yeaa 😬
Brooke : ask em by the end of the day or I'll ask him for you.
(She says while snarling at me and aggressive pointing her pen at my face)
Y/n: alright alright ... but you better ask you're little crushes .
Brooke: deal
*The bells rings*

I stand up and wait my turn to get out the door as the rest of the class rushes out the door. Then me and Ricky walk towards the exit at the same exact time . He looks down at me , stops and puts his arm out saying , "oh my bad , ladies first"
I just say thank you and continue walking when really deep inside I wanna pass tf out.

It's now 6th period and this is one of the 4 periods I have with Cohen . And it's gonna be hella awkward since him and I are on bae terms now. But I don't let it bother me and I just walk in and sit down .
Teacher : good after noon everyone today in history class I have a little project for you to work on.
Whole class : *sighs* come onnnn
Teacher : stop you're pouting and whining and let me explain the directions.
I sit at my desk staring at one focal point zoning out because all I could think about is himmmm😮‍💨 the words that come from my teachers mouth go one ear and out the other
Y/n : I cannot let his fine ass go to the dance with another girl . I'd be out of my mind if I ain't at least try . (I think to myself)
*I zone back in*
Teacher : alright find a partner and get this done .
I see my teacher walking up to me and Cohen with papers and a big smile on his face .
Teacher: I might as well give you these now I assume you two will be working with each other right ?
Y/n: n-
Me and Cohen both side eye each other . Then we look around the room . Then back at each other . Than up at our teacher.
Cohen : y-
Y/n: yes?
Teacher : alrighty just as I thought good luck
He walks away
Y/n:😒
Cohen:😒
Y/n: you lucky I didn't have any other options to go work wit cause I wouldn't be working with you .
Cohen: yea me either
Y/n: ok let's just get this dumb ass shit done and talk about solely work .
Cohen: aight
Me and Cohen have been working for about 10 minutes now and that girl that hit on Cohen yesterday came by our desk and Cohen grabs our attention.
Cohen: hey
Girl:hm?
Cohen: after what you said yesterday I decided to reconsider
Girl : are you for real ?
Cohen : yeah I'll go with you
Girl: ok see you then
Cohen : bye
She walks away and out of the classroom
Y/n: I see you found yourself a lil date
I say still looking down at my paper
Cohen:  hell yea I did
Y/n: well I'm happy for you
Cohen: are you !?
Y/n: yeah
Cohen: and did you get a date
Y/n: myb
Cohen sucks his teeth
Y/n: what we ain't friends nomo we don't talk like friends nomo . You do you and I do me period . Only reason I'm sitting wit you right now is because of this bum ass history project .
Cohen : ok whatever feisty
I'm on my phone on snap texting ppl and taking videos of myself posting them .
Cohen: stop taking fuckin videos and being on you're phone tryna be cute and help me with this . I'm not doing all the work
Y/n: *sigh* I wish Brooke was here so I could ask her what to caption this
Cohen mocks my voice then repeats me
Cohen: I wish Brooke was here , so I could ask her what caption this. 🙄Mane shut the hell up😒
Y/n: you shut the hell up
Cohen: no you
Y/n: your acting like a fucking child
We begin grabbing each other arms and wrestling. Then I push his chair away from me with my foot and smack him. Then he grabs my arm tight I look down in shock then he looks in my eyes and we just sit there for a moment looking with angered breathing. I aggressively snatch my arm away from his hold then roll my eyes . The bell rings I grab my shit and dip without saying a word.