Chapter #13

Friday 12:00am🕕
I get up the next morning and I decide not to go to school . I wanna prepare and be the best looking woman at that dance. I get outta bed and check my wallet fortunately I have just enough to get myself right. I'm in a black tank and sweats and After I freshen up I go downstairs and I'm abt to leave .
Kendall: you're going out like that ?
Y/n: just ... trust the process. I should be back by 4 .
Kendall : alright sis see ya
I leave the house and head to the dress shop. It's not on my side of town so instead of walking I get an Uber there.

I walk into the store and there's so many gorgeous dresses. I'm looking around the room and this sweet old lady walks up to me.
O/W= Old Woman

O/W: how are you doin dear 👵🏼
Y/n: I'm fine , and you?
O/W: my age is catching up with me but I'm not doin too bad myself . What can I help you with today .
Y/n: I'm just looking for a dress for my school dance .
O/W: aweee who's the lucky guy
Y/n: he's .. not here rn but his name is Ricky
O/W: hmm sounds like a keeper, well I'll let you look around I'll be in my rocking chair if you need any help .
Me and Ricky are matching with blue so I go over all the blue dress. Nothing catches my eye till I look up and see this gorgeous blue dress behind all the other ones. And I just know it'll be perfect.

                           The Dress

You look at the price tag and it's $150 you won't have enough to get it

You look at the price tag and it's $150 you won't have enough to get it .
Y/n: $h!t
O/W: is everything ok darling ?
Y/n: yea I'll brb
You leave the store and begin to pace around the sidewalk near it as you think of way to make up dis money.
R/G= Random Guy
R/G: hey , you good shordy?
Y/n: mhm I'm fine
R/G: you don't look fine
Y/n: I'm just thinking abt how imma get this money .
R/G: mmm well I'll let you in on a lil sumn
Y/n: what
R/G: if you come back to my car wit me rn and yk .. give me what you got . I'll pay you
Y/n: you're dead ass ? Like ... without even knowing me
R/G: yeaa
Y/n: *sigh*
you think for a moment
Y/n: oh wtf let's go
R/G: bet
He takes you to his car in the back of the store and js whips it out . You stand there for a moment in the peculiar situation that you're in. He gives you that "well start" look so you get down get all into it till he finishes. He pulls up his pants and looks around in suspension.
R/G: alright you da throat goat fr . How much did you need ?
Y/n: 20 is good
R/G: you take cash app ?
Y/n: yea
R/G: aight I sent it
Y/n: ty
R/G: good looks
I get from behind the building and go back into the shop and I buy the dress along with some cute heels. Then I go get my hair done and then I go home. The dance is in a couple hours so time was of the essence. So I started to do my make-up which took longer than usual because I wanted to impress Ricky n things of that sort n I wanted to look my best. I finally finish getting ready and I sit on my bed on my phone . Next thing I know from the tire of everything I'd been doing tdy , I fall asleep . I wake up confused in my dress with my lamp on and I have text messages from Ricky .

Text
Ricky : y/n 6:40
Ricky: y/n 6:43
Ricky: wya the dance is in 10 minutes 6:50
Ricky: y/n! I'm parked outside ur house 6:56

Back to you
Y/n: Holy shiiit ! I slept for too long
I run down stairs in my heels nearly falling my catching myself on the railing and I rush out the door . My mom and sister just stare at me with confusion all over there face .