Chapter #17

I get ready and Ricky tells me he's outside so I get inside and he looks me up and down .

The dress you had on

Ricky: wyd looking this good ? Y/n: wym I'm dressed average for a date Ricky: no you look bae Y/n: thank you💓Ricky kisses your cheek then pulls out my drive way with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the back my seat

Y/n: wym I'm dressed average for a date
Ricky: no you look bae
Y/n: thank you💓
Ricky kisses your cheek then pulls out my drive way with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on the back my seat . We pull up to this restaurant and the waiter takes us to this private little couple seating area where there's pillows and a candle lit dinner just for us. There were lily's (flowers) on the table next to the candles and it was just really nice .
After we ordered we sat and talked for a bit and my arms on the tablecloth with my hands on my skin and Ricky pulls my hand in and just holds it as we're talking .
Ricky : you smell really good
Y/n: thank you , you smell really good too
Ricky: so do you have a math teacher now
Y/n: I have no clue but I hope they don't find a new employee anytime soon.
Ricky : do you wanna move schools ?
Y/n: no bc then that means I'd leave you , Brooke , and Cohen behind . And ... I can't do that .
Ricky : yea you can't , i wouldn't let you
Y/n: how sweet *i playfully rolls my eyes*

Y/n: this food is really good
Ricky: yea it's cool but I don't really need this when I have a whole meal right in-front of me
Y/n: stoppp don't make me blush

After our romantic dinner date we leave the place and it's time for him to take me home.
Y/n: where are we going ?
Ricky : I'm taking you home :)
Y/n: this isn't the way to my fucking house Ricky .
Ricky : ohhh not your home , my home... my home .
Y/n: come on I gotta go to school n shit
Ricky: I don't want you to leave
Y/n: bae you'll see me in the morning
Ricky: alright I'll take u home but first -

(He pulls over to like .. the side and starts kissing I laugh and kiss him back. Kissing starts leading to touching.)
Y/n: *giggle* stop Ricky were js supposed to be kissing. Move b4 we go to far
Ricky: nah come on I'm into now
He gives me a hickey as he did b4 because the old ones wore off he starts grabbing on my waist and my boobs then he puts his hand under my dress
Ricky : damn you're wet
Y/n: it's only bc of u
Ricky: wanna get in the back seat ?

I lift my phone the screen turns on and it's 6:45 I should be fine as long as I'm home by 8

Y/n: yea

I get in the back seat so does he , he takes his top off and rolls it up and puts it under a blanket to cushion my head from hitting the doors . I  suck his dick then he fucks me I begin to moan so he gags my mouth with a rag so ppl can't hear us or we don't draw attention. It feels so good that I had to grab onto his wrist really tightly. He places his hand on my inner thigh as he goes back n forth into me. When ever we stopped I put my dress back on as he did his clothes . And got back into the front seats .
Ricky: you came three times , you tryna go four  though ?
Y/n: I'm good nigga you tryna kill me
Ricky: I'm tryna make sure you good do u feel me ?
On the ride home I fell asleep when we got to my house he woke me up and I went inside . I cleaned and did chores then I took a shower and watched TV until I fell asleep.

The next day I went to school and I only told Cohen abt what happened cs I don't really trust many other ppl to keep the situation on the low. I went to all my classes and the day went pretty normal until in 6th period I was called to the office for something. I went to the office and the vice principal was in there .
V/P = Vice Principal
V/P: Good afternoon y/n
Y/n: good afternoon what's this abt ?
V/P: ok so this is a hasty situation and tbh if it were up to me i wouldn't do this. But the school board was notified abt the situation between you and you're former teacher. Since it was such a big deal they had to be told . And they have decided your no longer welcome in this school anymore .
Y/n: what ?! Why ?
V/P: they don't want someone in there school that thinks it's ok to hook up with teachers in the first place .
Y/n: who cares he's gone the issue is over with
V/P: ik I am so sorry I wish there were something I could do . I personally believe since you were the minor it's never your fault but at the end of the day it's not up to me. The school board is over me so tdy will be your last day at Marmae High School .
Y/n: omg what the actual fuck
V/P: now is the opportunity to say bye to all of your friends and I wish you luck in your next school .
She shakes my hand and I leave her office and head back to class . I text Ricky , Cohen , and Brooke abt it . Cohen was disappointed but not that mad bc he literally lives right next to me . Brooke was also really angry but she also lives nearby so she tried not to make a big deal out of it but Ricky was different . When I told him he was infuriated.

Text
Ricky : what ? Bro this is ridiculous
Y/n: ik I wanted to cry but you can come wit me .
Ricky : I guess  but I just came here
Y/n: ik you don't have to leave if you don't want to I understand like ... you're homies and stuff.
Ricky: no I'm not being away from you wherever you go I'll ask my mom to put me in that school it'll be fine.
Y/n: ok
End of text
Schools out and me abs Cohen walk home together as usual my mom already knows abt the whole kicking me out shit and she said she found this fancy private school and when I seen it I didn't really mind going there. The only thing is you have to have a certain gpa and Ricky didn't meet that so ofc I immediately called  him.

Call
Y/n: hey
Ricky: hey
Y/n: im going to this private school a couple neighborhoods away from here but you have to have a certain gpa. I'm starting in two weeks you think you could get it up by then?
Ricky : if we're destined to be together I will
Y/n: aight
Ricky: ily
Y/n: ily2
End of call