Chapter # 18

Two weeks later
Ricky ended up getting his grades up like he promised he would and luckily his mom didn't mind him going to the private school . She actually thought it was better for him education wise and it could set him on the right path before his last 2 years of high school are over .
That day was my first day at my new school. I didn't know I got damn soul on that binding besides Ricky and it was hella awkward at first. I missed walking to and from school with Cohen and ya going around Brooke at my locker. I missed the class clowns that would make boring classes more exciting. I miss my old lunch table and the teachers i used to be close with . But all that was over now it was time to get comfortable bc this was where I was going to be for the rest of my life .
I looked at my schedule and I was a little embarrassed popping in at the middle of the school year not knowing where my classes were. Out of all 8 classes I only had 3 with Ricky .. but that was Better then being away from him for 7 complete hours so I was happy with what I had . My first period had a lot of kids I just sat there very quietly and didn't pay attention or talk to anyone. There was this girl next to me she looked pretty mean but I may be misjudging her so I calmed down. My next class Ricky was in abs we immediately hugged each other when we seen each other . Throughout the day I peeped many many girls eyeing Ricky  and it made me uncomfortable knowing there was a 99% chance they had a crush on him .  I just ignored it because at least he's with me and I got what I wanted . Other than being unknown at the moment The school was pretty cool and the food was really good . Ricky joined the basketball team and I joined the volley ball team and they're team uniforms are way hotter than my old school. I was actually really enjoying myself for my first day and when school was over I went over Cohen house because i felt as if I hadn't seen him in a month of Sundays . I told him abt my school he just hoped  I wouldn't make new friends and not talk to him and Brooke anymore. I told 'em that obviously wouldn't happen especially since I'd been friends with them for a very long time.  I went home and I felt very "off" and I was having those certain symptoms. Me and Ricky been getting that shit in and I haven't even thought twice abt being safe so I went in my bathroom and took a pregnancy test . Lucky for me and surprisingly, it came back negative. So I'm  tossed it out into the trash and went abt my day. For the next week or so I went to school with Ricky and went to Cohen and Brooke's house so I could see them a lot too. Fucking my Teacher had put me through a lot of shit and I should've listened to Cohen and Kendall when they told me it wasn't right. But I learned the hard way,  regardless of every thing that happened I had a happy ending with Ricky . Me and Ricky stayed together even when I eventually became a senior and we just went on with life from there . By the time I got older and older the entire situation with Derek faded from my memory and all I could think abt really was the good that came out of it. I got kicked out of Marmae High but I went to a school that was better for me and took me somewhere far in life and me and my friends still stayed really close . And that.. I was grateful about :)