3 | good to me

"You're still texting that dude?" Katsuki nearly jumped when Kaminari's voice appeared so suddenly over his shoulder

"You're still texting that dude?" Katsuki nearly jumped when Kaminari's voice appeared so suddenly over his shoulder. Nearly. "Damn, how long has it been? A week? I'm surprised you haven't sent the other a death threat yet."

He huffed in return, unamused. Kaminari wasn't wrong. He really had been texting Shouto for a week now. And who's fault is it when their conversations come so smoothly? Shouto could just send yet another cat video for the 10th time that week and they would have a long conversation regarding said cat. Once, they'd managed to end up debating over what breed a certain cat was.

"'S not like I'm messaging him all the time," he answers. "Fucker usually talks to me when both of our schedules are empty."

"Right," his roommate drawls. "And assuming your break so happens to come hourly? Because I see you on your phone all the time." There's a crude smirk plastered on Kaminari's face. Katsuki had to mentally fend off the feeling of wanting to punch the other straight in the face.

What he does, however, was to snatch the phone in Kaminari's hands. There's an indignant shout in return, he does not care. "Don't talk as if you're my fuckin' parents. 'Sides, you should really focus on your girlfriend first before you meddle with my business."

Katsuki had his infamous feral smile on as he dangled the other's phone with one hand. Kaminari's message history is shown for the whole world to see.

"The fuck?! Jirou is not my -- Hey, Kacchan give it back!"

And because he's a nice person, Katsuki does.

He chucks the device right on his roommate's forehead.

you
do you every just

shouto
Hm?

you
i was not done typing,
mind you

anyways

do you ever just get the
feeling of wanting to kill
someone but at the same
time you dont wanna go to
jail, yanno?

shouto
I think you should
take your anger management
classes again.

you
fuck you

yes or no, answr the question

shouto
If I'm being completely
honest, then yes.

you
shit

oh shittt

who and how

shouto
It's a secret.

But he deserves to
disappear from the face
of Earth anyways.