10 | pang!

You know, things have been a million times better before he realized his evergrowing crush on Shouto

God that sounded absolutely awful to say.

Though it's true. Katsuki has been trying to embrace the fact that he has a crush on somebody. (See: trying.) Still, it wasn't like the world instantly flipped upside down and a whole apocalypse is raining down on them just because of a single, stupid realization.

Not really, the world has been pretty much the same.

He's back to his daily routine of being a college student. (Which, is just incredibly boring when you think about it.) And he's also currently perfecting the art of evading Half n' Half bastard on days they're sure to have classes together.

Bakugou Katsuki is not a coward. Heck, he even broke someone's arm after finding out that the same person had rudely vandalized his motorcycle. He remembers Uraraka chiding him for it, but who the fuck cares? It's his motorcycle, and he has the privilege of inflicting karma on a person who'd attacked what's his.

Okay, that's not the point.

The point is, Katsuki isn't a coward. He isn't evading Halfie because he's scared of the other, no, but it's because he's not looking for any inconveniences. So yes, he's training to ignore whatever shit Halfie spews at him. Or evading the man like a plague, that's what Kirishima had said once.

(Halfie never says anything to him unless Katsuki starts a fight first. Whatever, just pretend that their willingness to fight each other is a two-way thing.)

(Oh, and maybe it's related to when he 'accidentally' eavesdropped on Halfie and his sister talking. Whoops, his bad. Not sure why they were talking about private thing in the middle of the damn fucking public!)

Anyways, with college and the whole problem of a reincarnation of a candy cane flavored McFlurry and him, Katsuki thinks that nothing drastic has happened. Nothing that he's aware of, anyway.

Now surely he'll get over his crush soon, right?

Right?

...

Shit.

shou
Katsuki.

you
?

shou
Have you ever wondered
why a person could hate
you so much when you've
never done anything to
them?

you
huh depends

did u do anything
to their friends or

shou
No... I think?

I don't know him
that well either, he
keeps picking fights
with me.