✨New home✨

Time:11:39pm

Mom:Y/N GET READY OUR PLANE LEAVES AT 1:00AM!!

Y/N:COMING ONE SEC JUST GRABBING SOMETHING!
wow todays really the day I leave everything behind ,my house,my school,my friends and my mom...
I had to move in with my dad in LA.he was never a bad dad ,he never failed to send me a card on my birthday or get me a present for Christmas.it's just that when he and my mum had a divorce it didn't go very smoothly they were constantly fighting over who was getting custody of me and my sister Lucy.I guess I just don't really remember him too well since he moved away from England 7 years ago when I was six taking my elder sister with him.me and Lucy was always close and I was really upset when she moved but we'd phone everyday and text until she got a bit older and forgot about me...
My thoughts were interrupted when someone shouted up the stairs.

Mom:Y/N YOU READY?!

Y/N:YEAH IM COMING NOW!!I said while walking past all of the memories I had made in this house I mean I can come here in the summer right it's not like I'm gone forever.

Timeskip:
On the plane

@Heyitsyn
On the plane to meet with my dad whose gonna pick me up at the airport in LA✨🤩

@HeyitsynOn the plane to meet with my dad whose gonna pick me up at the airport in LA✨🤩

Likes: Comments. Shares
💗120. 💬24. ➡️12

@alexandra_obrien:gonna miss you babes!!😢💕💗
➡️heyitsyn:gonna miss you more xx💕😢💗🤩
User1:omg such a pretty view!!
User2:omg I live in LA!!!

Press to load more comments...

As I got into the airport I was embraced with the warm heat swarming my skin like a heated blanket.unlike in England with the rainy weather.

?:Y/N!over here!a familiar voice called.

Y/N:dad!I've missed you..
I said as my dad embraced me into his loving arms.

Timeskip:
Home:
We approached this posh looking estate wow it was beautiful .we pulled up at this massive house.

Y/n:wow dad is this your house
It's beautiful and massive!

Dad:yeah it is isn't it and it's ur house now too .carry on in I'll bring ur bags.

Y/n:alright thanks bye love you!

Authors note:
Hey sorry that this chapter is so long I didn't think it was good enough so I added a bit more.also don't worry you will meet anthony next chapter.😏😉