✨The All vally ✨

I woke up to the sound of my alarm that read 7:30am.the all valley started at 10am so I had a couple hours to spare but I didn't want to take any chances so I got changed freshened up and got on my bike to the larusso household so I could fit in some extra training before hand and even though I didn't want to admit it I really wanted to see Anthony again.after 10 mins I was standing outside the Larusso's house.I knocked and the door opened revealing a very tired looking Anthony.
Y/n:"uhm hi sorry did I wake you?"I mumbled

Anthony:"no it's fine I just barely got any sleep last night and slept through my alarm so really you did me a favour"he spoke again with a raspy voice giving me a little giggle at the end.

Oh god.his morning voice sounded so attractive and his dark eyes shimmered in the sunlight."uhm well I guess your welcome then"I gave him a gentle smile.what was this boy doing to me.I hated him yesterday so what's different now why can't I get him out of my mind."anyways is your dad here I was hoping to get some extra training in"I asked staring anywhere but him as awkward tension had filled the air circling around us.

Anthony:"oh right I'm he's gone out he'll be back in 20 mins tho if you wanna wait you did get here a bit early and we can't have you waiting in the cold can we"he gave me a light smile which I retuned and he l moved so I could come in.the warm breeze hit my face and Anthony closed the door blocking the heat from escaping.I sat on the comfy sofa while waiting for Daniel when I felt a presence sit beside me.

Anthony:"so you exited for the tournament?"

Y/n:"yeah I am are you coming to watch?"

Anthony:"yeah wouldn't miss it for the world my dad and sister are in it"

Y/n:"right"we sat there in silence but this time it wasn't awkward it was comforting that was until he decided to break it atleast.
Anthony:"look y/n I know we started off on a bad start but I want to apologise and start over and I'm planning to apologise to Kenny at the tournament to I know I did a lot of bad things and I know I hurt both of you mentally and sometimes physically"he stated in a guilty tone...I could tell he really meant  it by his voice and the look in his eyes.

Y/n:"it's okay I forgive you but...be a bit careful with Kenny he's not the same anymore he's...more aggressive in a way"I smiled

Anthony:"I will don't worry but thanks for forgiving me I know it isn't easy after everything I did"he smiled
After a couple of seconds of staring into each other's eyes we both inches closer until I could feel his breath on my lips.his eyes darted from my eyes to my lips breaking eye contact I did the same.that's when it happened our lips connected it was long and passionate but was interrupted when we heard a door open.it was Daniel we quickly moved away from eachother hopefully Daniel didn't notice the bit of lipgloss on Anthony's lips that had come of mine during our kiss.thankfully he didn't notice and we ended up training for an hour until it was time to go I put on my gi and said goodbye to Anthony as I wanted at the side of the Mat with the other miyagi-dos.I kept glancing to where Anthony was sitting and he did the same to me I smiled as the speaker announced we'd begin

(I don't really want to put in the skills bit as it wasn't too important so I'm just going to start with the mail fighting event)however that'll have to wait till next chapter.