Anthony💗

It was finally the weekend and tomorrow was the day of the tournament.Daniel had told us all that we'd have to get some extra training in today to make sure we were ready for tomorrow.I was exited yet I didn't really feel like seeing Anthony as Daniel said he was going to watch us today as punishment for his actions.this was the day he'd finally see I was learning to kick ass with his dad...and that his dad and I were like father and daughter I always knew Anthony's bond was not close with his father as I saw the was he turned out and also some of his tweets in the past...do not ask me what I was doing on his twitter.

I walking to the dojo when I saw a group of cobra Kai's walking down the street.I heard if a couple of them from Sam ,Eli ,demitri and Miguel.sometimes Kenny would mention some of them too.I looked at them and Kenny noticed me and waved.suddenly all there attention was on me.I was in my gi so they each gave me dirty looks as they approached me.Kenny gave me a worried glance.I wasn't too scared as our dojos agreed to not fight until the tournament but I couldn't help back up when a tall boy came up to me.I believed from how he looked he was named Kyle as he matched the description of Eli,demitri,Sam,and Miguel's bully.
Kyler:"huh your in miyagi-do never seen you before must have been that your too much of a pussy to ever approach a cobra Kai"he and a few of his friends laughed at his comment.however it only angered me.and before I knew it he pinned me to a wall and threatened me to leave miyagi do and never come back as I was "sure to lose the tournament"I pushed him off me and got out of his grasp and looked him dead in the eye and smirked"in your dreams you bastard"as soon as I said that he threw multiple jabs at me with each one I blocked i bent down and swooped him off his feet only to hear a brunette boy who I believed was Robby sensei Lawrence's son say"kyler leave the girl alone she's a kid for Christ sake and we agreed to settle in at the tournament"kyler got up and gave me a nasty look as they all walked away yet Kenny stayed behind to make sure I was ok before all his cobra Kai friends called him over.and this wasn't the first time they didn't stick the the agreement as they shaved all Eli's Mohawk off the other day which took away his confidence and made him insecure.I decided to go to miyagi do and tell Daniel what was done.it was sad tho as I had also became close to sensei Lawrence within a short amount of time and him and Daniel had stopped working together he even taught me a few eagle fang tricks in secret I felt as tho I was betraying Daniel so I stopped after a bit explaining to mr Lawrence that it was for the best I stopped.when I told Daniel about mine and cobra Kai karates encounter he was mad but calmed himself down and smashed us all to catch a fish from his pond.it was weird but we all tried anyway.and after about 10 mins anthony had spoke he looked mad and disappointed at me for some reason I felt bad.I had completely forgot he was gonna be there and about my whole vengeance plan on him I was too concentrated on cobra Kai.
Anthony:"dad I know im not trained enough to do the tournament tomorrow but can I join miyagi do and try training?"he said in an innocent tone .I was quite shocked at his request but quickly realised he was he was planning somthing.ofcorse Daniel said yes and Anthony walked over to by me I moved over a bit so he could sit.I decided to just imagine he weren't there and to just concentrate on catching a fish.that was until I felt a hand on my back I went to look at who it was but before I could my body collided with the pond water laughs and gasps was heard around the pond I was embarrassed to say the least I knew who it was when I saw Anthony smirking at me I instantly asked him for help and as he didn't want his dad to punish him again he gripped on my hand to help me when I pulled him in with me yet again everyone errupted with laughter.but when everyone was distracted by Anthony whining that it was cold I noticed some of the fish had began swimming under the platform.
Y\N:"everyone get in."everyone looked at me shocked as Daniel looked at me with a smirk knowing where this was heading.everyone decided to listen as they noticed I wasn't playing around and started to get in one by one I Batam circling the pond with everyone following my lead and doing the same even Anthony which was a suprise as he never listened especially to me.as we started circling all the fish swam to the middle under the platform and I grabbed one and everyone followed we all smiled and laughed in excitement and amazement.
Eli:how did you know that would work?he said smiling.

Y/n:"we'll when Anthony pushed me in and I pushed him in I noticed more fish went under the platform and after that I just trusted my instincts"I smiled looking into Anthony's eyes when he looked back into mine we held eye contact for about 2 minutes what I hadn't realised was how close he was his face only a few inches away from mine as he broke the eye contact to look at me then at my lips as if begging for permission to kiss me.
Daniel:"stop flirting in training please you can make out after training is over tomorrow is important and we need to be ready for anything."Daniel surprisingly spoke.
Me and Anthony instantly looked away awkwardly and thank god as I could feel the blush on my cheeks starting to rise.what the hell just happened....why does my heart race whenever I look at him now or am even close to him...after the incident with Anthony we all continued training until it was time to go home.
I looked at my ceiling and struggled to sleep.why can't I get Anthony out of my head?.I can't like him can I?no surely not I hate him right or do I?my eyes closed as I slowly drifted to sleep with my head full of questions.
Authors note:
I felt bad for not writing as much so I decided to write a big chapter for you all hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will either be out tonight or tomorrow (ps .omg thankyou for almost 3k reads I really appreciate it it was only posted like 3 days ago like ahhhh and it was like yesterday I was saying thanks for 600 reads like omg thank you!:) )