The hang out🤩

I was walking towards the exit of the school when a voice called after me.
Lia:"y/n wait up!"a breathless lia shouted.
I turned my head and stopped when I noticed it was lia.
Lia:"I just wanted to ask what time you wanted hang out ?"she asked politely.
Y/n:"oh uhm right now if you want I have no plans."I replied with a gentle smile.she returned me one back as we raced to the park.

Lia:"so...what was all that about in class with Anthony why did he trip you?"

Y/n:"he's just being a big jerk .he was bullying my friend and called him a nerd then made me choose between him or Kenny..."
my voice was almost below a whisper remembering how when we was alone he was so nice yet when he was around others he was mean and aggressive and ...a bully

Lia:"well he seems like a real jerk and I'm supposing Kenny is that boy you was with in science right?"she said in an intrigued tone.

I had forgot she was in my science my head was all over the place and I was really zoned out

Y/n:"yeah he's sweet youd get along perfectly"I gave her a gentle smile

Lia:"well I can't wait to meet him officially":)

After a couple more hours of talking and messing about it was 6pm and my dad said I'd have to be home by 6:30pm for tea.me and lia said goodbye and walked home.

Sorry this one was really short.I just wanted to say a big thankyou for all of the reads and new followers.:)
600 reads in barely 24 hours is absolutely amazing:)and yes it's 5:05 am again while writing this so I really need to get to bed as I'm going out tomorrow:)good morning or good night wherever you are !