✨lucy!!✨

When I woke up the next morning (it was a Sunday so I didn't have school till the next day )I brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower after words I got dressed into something not to classy but not to out there:

(You can think of something you want if you don't like it)

After freshening up I went downstairs to get some breakfast and on my way I saw my sister in her room on her phone.I immediately ran into her room and jumped onto her making her head jerk towards me in shock.

Lucy:Y/n?is that you???

Y/n:yup it's me now tell me what you've been up to so I can catch up on all the drama and tea

Lucy:classic.well I was just gonna go to my friends house you can come with me if you want and we can catch up on the way she has a brother around your age too maybe you can make a new friend.

Y/n:yeah sure let's go.!I jumped off her bed and ran to her car as fast as I could.I was so happy I was finally gonna catch up with my sister and possibly make a friend :)

Me and my sister talked the whole was she was telling me about her boy drama and something else about karate when she mentioned that I was intrigued as I used to do karate and I was planning on joining a dojo here.she metioned that her friend that we were going to see was also in a karate dojo and her dad ran it and they prob wouldn't mind me joining so I ofcorse said yes!
When we approached the house it was big like ours and posh.when we walked it my sister was greated with a hug from a girl her age which I'm guessing was her best friend Sam she always talks about.when sam saw me she embraced me into her arms.

Sam:you must be Lucy's little sister y/n I've heard a lot about you if you want you can go hang out with my brother he's upstairs but I warn you hes a bit of a brat.

Y/n:thanks I've heard a lot about you too.which room is your brothers if you don't mind me asking?

Sam:no not at all it's the first Room to the right

Y/n:thanks.

I walked up the stairs and I heard a boys voice humming to a game themetune cute.
I knocked lightly but no answer.I knocked again no answer.I waited a good ten minutes until I just walked in I knew it was kind of rude but it was awkward me just standing there doing nothing and I wanted to make a new friend.

Y/n:hey sorry if I'm disturbing you your sister told me to come up here and hang out with you since she's with my sister downstairs.

The boy turned around and my heart skipped a beat it was him the cute boy from target I met his deep hazel eyes and held eye contact for a couple of seconds that felt like hours.

?:oh hi wait your that girl from target the other day right?

Y/n:yeah um I guess I am my names y/n.

?:right nice to officially meet you my names Anthony .cute name by the way.he smirked

Y/n:t-thanks i like your name too.
if I weren't blushing before I was deffo blushing now he was so cute and perfect and I could stare into his eyes and just get lost in them and that smirk was just so hot and attractive
I sat down and we talked for a bit we even played video games together I learnt more about him and he was really cool!

Authors note:
Sorry this was so long this is why I made the last one kinda short anyways his point of view will be coming next chapter!enjoy!