School📚📖

Y/n pov:
I was walking down the hallway with Kenny to put our books in our locker since we had basketball next.on our way I felt as though someone was staring at me I turned around and saw Anthony with his friends he seemed pretty mad.was he mad at me ?did I do something wrong?I decided to just try and forget about it and carried on to basketball and Kenny was talking about some video game he likes I'm pretty sure it was the one me and anthony played the other day.ugh I couldn't get him out of my head but why was he so mad?I wish I could know so I could help sort it out..

In gym class:
(Basketball)

I was sat on the bleachers since the teacher didn't want any girls on yet and I was watching the game when suddenly I heard a voice shout
Anthony:BULLSHIT!
I noticed it had come from an angry Anthony staring down at an apologetic Kenny.I walked over there and asked what was wrong and told Anthony to calm down.
Anthony:look y/n he's a nerd and if you wanna hang out with him then your a nerd too and I don't like nerds so we can't be friends so choose me or Kenny whoever you choose will stay as your friend whoever you don't choose will have to back off!

Y/n:I-
I looked at Kennys face he looked as though he was gonna cry how could Anthony do this ?he really wants to make me choose?!

Y/n:fine if your gonna be a jerk about it I'll choose Kenny I don't want a selfish dickhead as my friend anyway.and Kenny is no nerd he's better then you'll ever be!
And with that Anthony walked away Kenny apologised for not helping me out in that awkward position but I said it was fine and we carried on to next lesson.
There was this girl she was really pretty and seemed kind I decided I wanted to try and become her friend so i walked over to the seat next to her and ...well I tripped...Anthony had stuck his shoe out to purposely make me fall.
Y/n:your such a dick!what the fuck was that for?!

He just smirked in amusement.that absolute dick I hated his guts.I can't believe I even liked him for a second he's a jerk!

?:hey are you alright that was a pretty hard trip you took.a girl who hovered over me holding out her hand to help me up said.

Y/n:ouch...yeah thanks I'm fine better then ever actually .I said as I gripped onto her hand and she pulled me up.

?:my names lia what about you?she said holding a gentle and comforting smile.

Y/n:mine y/n nice to meet you.I said holding a small smile.

During class me and lia would pass each other notes and whisper to each other getting to know each other better.the teacher gave us a couple of dirty looks tho but we just laughed.

Lia:hey wanna hang out after school?

Y/n:yeah I'll just text my mum to tell her .I gave her a big grin.I noticed Anthony looking at me for a bit so I decided to be petty.
Y/n:take a picture it'll last longer I whispered as I leaned forward into his ears
He blushed and immediately looked away and focused on the teacher again.

Hey sorry it's not that good and don't worry you will end up with Anthony you just have to wait a bit longer !
Enjoy!:)