Hey What Can I Say I'm a Possessive Mate;Chapter 9

Chapter 9

"Nicky? How much further do we have to go?" I hear my mate ask behind me.

"Not that much beautiful," I smile, "just a little bit more and we are there. I promise." I say as I turn around and hug him.

I take a good look at him, smiling at how cute he looks in hiking boots, that of course I bought for his small little feet, and cute little shorts that come just a bit up from his knees. He looks delicious.

"What?" He asks looking at me in confusion.

"What, what?"

"Why are you looking at me?"

"I was just thinking how delicious you look right now."

"Oh...okay. Um thank you?" He questioned.

"It's a complement mate." I kiss his nose and continue walking. I heard him grumble behind me making me chuckle. I grab his hand and hold it tight smiling at how small it is compared to mine.

He's so petite and cute. Like, like a little doll made just for me to play with. I can't wait to play with it him the way I want to play with him in bed, but I must wait till he is ready and willing to play with me in bed, with no clothes. Ugh! I hope it comes soon. I don't really feel like going into heat. I cringe at the thought of being horny all the time with a boner.

"What's wrong?" I look at Eli and smile.

"Nothing short stuff just thinking."

"Oh about what?"

"Nothing that concerns you." I say not wanting to talk about the heat thing.

"Oh." He looks down at the ground almost sad.

Snap what did I do?! Did me not telling him what I was thinking about get him sad? Or was it something else?

How do I fix this? Should I tell him about the possibility of me going into heat?

What if it freaks him out and he runs away. And when he runs away he trips over a rock or something and tumbles down the hill hitting his head on a random rock and starts bleeding to death all because I told him I might go into heat.

Should I risk it?

But what if I do tell him and he does freaks but doesn't run away then never wants to be with me because he finally sees how much of a freak I really am?

Ahh so many possibilities. I can't handle this type of pressure. Nobody ever trained me on how to tell my human mate about wolf heat. Gahh!!

'Snap out of it you idiot just tell him' I hear my wolf yell. You don't have to yell at me.

'Looks like I do'

Whatever.

I look at Eli and pout. Dang it, looks like I'm gonna have to tell him about wolf heat if I want him to stop frowning. The things I do for this boy. The embarrassing things I have to tell this boy.

We reach the clearing just as the sun reaches the top of the sky. I pick a spot and take out the blanket from my backpack an lay it over the ground. I sit down and look as Eli who is just staring at the ground.

"Sit." I motion to the spot next to me.

"I don't feel like it." He pouts and looks away.

Agh!

I stand up and grab him around the waist lifting him from the ground. I here in shrike and wiggle trying to get out of my grasp.

Oh no he ain't!