Hey What Can I Say I'm a Possessive Mate; Chapter 6

Chapter 6

So things between Eliot and I have not been going good. They have been going great! I swear, everyday I am falling more and more in love with him and I can't help it. JHe's everything that I have imagined in a mate plus more. He's cute, funny, smart, happy, beautiful, loving, amazing, oh and super hot.

So today I am going to take him camping since our thanksgiving break started and we have nothing else to do. God I'm so exited, I get to have Eliot all to myself for a whole week. It's going to be great. I'll take him hiking, and swimming, and exploring, and site seeing, and just having fun.

"So are you ready for your week with Eliot?" Rex asked as I packed all the things Eliot and I will need for the camping trip. "Yup can't wait." I smiled. "What are you going to do with Linda?" I asked. "I don't know," he answered scratching his head, "I mean, where can I take her?"

We stood silent, thinking about places they could go together for the break. I turn to him and blankly stare at him. "I have no idea." He looks at me and sights. "Jee thanks for the help buddy." He sarcastically responds. "Well I have no idea what Linda likes." I raise my hands in defense. He presses his lips together, glaring at the wall in front of him. I slowly look away and continue packing. I walk to my dresser, grab a couple of shirts and head back to my suitcase. "Ah ha!" Rex yells causing me to drop the shirts. "WHATA HELL!" I scream clutching my heart. "I found out what I'm going to do with Linda." He twirls in happiness. "Well good for you, oh and thank you for the heart attack." I glare. "You are most grateful my dear amigo." He smiles and walks away.

I finally finish my suitcase and look at my watch. Wow time to head over to Elliot's house so we can get this trip started. Woo!

I grab my suitcase and head downstairs. "Hey, you leaving already?" Linda comes in from the kitchen asking. "Yup." I smile. "Lucky," she sights sadly, "I wish Rex would do something with me this break." I smile on the inside. "Mm maybe he's busy." I say. "Yea to busy to hang out with his own mate." She scoffs walking back into the kitchen angry. Oh Linda if you only knew, I laugh inside by head. I grab the keys to my truck and head out the door. I put my suitcase in the back trunk and drive to Eliot's house.

When I get to Eliot's house I see him already waiting outside with his suitcase by his side. I get out the truck and rush to his side, enveloping him into a huge bear hug. I kiss his cheek and smile.

"You ready?" He nods his head. "Let me just say bye to my grandma," he turns around. "Oh can I meet her?" I wonder. "Why?" He asks. "Well it would be rude of me to not introduce myself to the person who's taking great care of my wonderful boyfriend/mate." I smile. "Mm okay." He grabs my hand and leads me inside the house. "Grandma!" He yells. "In the kitchen." I hear an old woman's voice respond.

"Eliot what are you still doing here, weren't-" She stops talking when she sees me enter the kitchen. "Hello ma'am I'm Phoenix Tarox. I'm Eliot's boyfriend." I smile warmly squeezing Eliot's hand. She stays quite looking at me. "You know, I don't feel comfortable with a werewolf taking my only grandson into the woods alone." She states with a glare.

"Grandma you know?" Eliot squeaks in surprise. "What do you mean I know?! Did you know that he's a werewolf?!" She yells. He weakly nods his head looking down at the floor. "I can't believe this." She shakes her head. "He can kill you Eliot! He's dangerous! I don't want you to see him anymore." She commands. I feel Eliot hand start to quiver in mine.

"No." I say. "I will not let you separate me from Eliot. No matter what you do or where you take him I will always go after him. I have been waiting almost all my life for him, feeling lost, and alone. I love him and I will damned if nobody is going to take him away from me. Yes I might be a werewolf, but one thing is for sure about us werewolf's, we always take care of our mates and we rather die than hurt them." I sneer. She looks at me questionably. "Eliot is your mate?" She utters in disbelief. "Yes." I say wrapping my arm around Eliot, giving her a stare that says 'the hell you going take my mate away.'