Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"What's so funny?" Rex asks.

"Nothing." I smile.

"Oh yea. And why you smiley smiley all of a sudden, oh and we're have you been." He said giving me the 'spill it' face.

"I'm not sure but I think I found my mate." I smile in happiness.

"What?!! When?! Who?! Where?!" He asks hysterically. I laugh and ignore him, for ones paying attention to the teacher.

When the bell rang to release us to fourth, I hurried to get to class, wanting to make sure that I had a seat next to Eliot.

Just as I got to the door I see Eliot also arriving at the same time as me. I smile at him and I'm pretty sure that he blushed.

Yup he is totally cute.

"Want to sit next to me?" I ask. He looks at me and nods.

I walk over to my seat and sit down. I look at him and nod to the desk next to mine, which was at the back of the row where nobody sits but me and now him to. It's good thing cause we have the whole row to our self's.

He took his seat and waited for the teacher to come. When he didn't arrive ten minutes into the class everybody knew what that meant...free-day!! I smile and turn to my right and look at Eliot.

"So it looks like we have a free day." I smile at him. He looks at me and then to his hands.

"Cool." he says.

"So why did you move here with your parents?" I ask.

"Well I moved here with my grandma because of some family problems." He says.

"So where are your parents?" I question. He looks down almost in a gloomy way.

"Um they are in Utah. We don't get along very well." He whispers. I feel sadness

grow inside of me as I hear this. Guess the mating connection is strong.

"So do you get along with your grandma?" he looks up and smiles.

"Yup, she's the best in the world." He smiles a beautiful smile that I just can't help but smile back.

"How do you like this town so far?"

"It's nice, better than the other places that I have been to." He smiles.

"That's good." I nod. "Everybody here knows everybody so it's nice, sometimes a little annoying but, nice."

He laughs and nods in understanding. God, how I wish I could make him laugh some more. Dang this wolf feeling thing really is corny but eh I'll deal with it.

We continue talking till the bell for lunch rings.

"How about you come eat with us?" He looks at me and shakes his head no.

"Um I don't know I mean I'm really honored but I don't think I will fit in with your friends." He says. "No offense. I get nervous very easily and most people that I have meet don't really like me as much. So I'm trying to avoid that here since I want to stay here you know." He explains.

I think about it and understand where he's coming from. I mean to have to move a lot since you keep getting problems from other people will leave you with the bad memories and fear.

"Umm, how about we sit together alone?" I suggest. He looks up at me surprised.

"Wouldn't you like to sit with your friends?" He questions.

"I am. You are my friend right?" I ask flirtatiously. He blushes and looks down. I laugh mentally and shake my head at the cuteness.

We arrive at the cafeteria and head for the food. I grab two pieces of pizza and a Gatorade, fierce grape, my favorite. I look at what Eliot gets and I can't believe I'm saying this, but his food matches exactly the way Eliot looks, cute. He grabs a ham and cheese sandwich, chocolate pudding, apple and a fierce grape like me. We pay our food and find an empty table to sit.

"Why did you get two pieces of pizza?" He asks.

"Well, I always get two pieces of pizza. Why do you ask?" I look at him.

"I don't think that I could eat two pieces of pizza. Well maybe if I'm really hungry." He says with a thinking face.

I laugh and start to eat my pizza, loving the great, wonderful, taste of it. I look at Eliot and smile.

"Looks like somebody is having a hard time opening there pudding." I chuckled.

He looks at me and reddens. I take his pudding cup and open it easily, hand it to him and he happily takes it. He takes his spoon and scoops up a large load of chocolate pudding and eats it then smiles happily and content.

"This ham and cheese is really good." he comments taking a bite. "Well so is this pizza." I smile. He gives me a skeptical look but nods in agreement.

Ones we both finished our food we both reached for out Gatorade's at the same time and smiled.

"So you like this type of Gatorade?"

"Are you kidding me! It's amazing. The best in world!!!" He practically screams while waving his hands in the air.

I laugh loudly and clap my hands, practically falling out of my chair.

"What?" he asks.

I continued laughing not bothering to answer his question. He truly is the cutes thing in the world.

"So are you going to join any sports?" I ask staring at him as he finished his good.

"Um no not really." He says taking a ship of his Gatorade, "I'm actually quite clumsy and not that good at sports." He answers. "I do like playing cards." He smiles. "Is that a sport here?" He asks.

I chuckle and shake my head. "Sorry but no. You kind of have to move your body for it to count like a sport." I say as a matter of fact.

He presses his lips together and shrugs his shoulders. "Yea I guess your right." He laughs.

We hear the bell ring, dismissing us from lunch. We get up and throw or trash away then head to our class.

"So what class do you have next?" I ask. He looks at his schedule, "I have Mr. Claywood." "Cool, same here." I smile.

We get to class and I take my seat. I tap the desk to my left and motion for him to sit here; he walks over and sits down. He lays his head down and closes his eyes.

"Tired?" I ask looking at him. He nods his head and remains the same it not moving an inch. I see Rex walking in and stare at Eliot. He looks at me with questionable eyes. I nod my head and look to Eliot. Yup he's my mate.

He walks over to me and sits down on my right, his original sit.

'So is that the person you where talking about?' he ask me mentally.

Since we are in the same pack we are able to speck and communicate to each other through our minds.

'Yup.'

'Are you sure?' He ask no believing me which, I don't blame him since there's never been two guys being mated to each other.

'Yup.' I reply with the same as answer as before. He looks pass me and stares as Eliot, who still was in the same position and has his eyes closed.

'Are you really sure?'

'Let's see do you want to check how crazy and happy my wolf is or, my heart that's beating really fast. You pick?' I reply sarcastically.

'Bu-but it's not natural. I mean when have you heard of two guys being mated to each other. It's crazy.' He screams.

'Then why the hell does it feel so right! I yell back. Look, it's not like I was planning this okay. It just happened! An honestly I don't want to change it, I like it.' I whispered the last part.

He looks at me and then at Eliot who still hasn't opened his eyes. He stays quite for a while, not looking at me. I look at Eliot just as he opens his eyes. We stare at each other not breaking our gaze then chuckle at how this became a playful game.

When the bell rings I turn to Eliot and smile.

"I guess I'll see you last period." I say. He nods his head and walks away. I stare after him till I can't see his small figure no more. I head to class, wondering what Rex will say now that Eliot is not around us.

'You're happy.' He says immediately as I set foot into the classroom. I look up at him and nod.

'Couldn't be happier.' Well I could when he's mine. I smirk as I walk to my seat.

'Does he even roll that way?' He questions.

Um now that I think about it...does he? Damn I sure hope so. Just thinking about what could happen if he didn't roll that way was getting me freaking out and hyperventilating.

'Dude chill. If anybody can turn somebody gay, is you buddy.' He pats my shoulder showing support. I look at him and smile, maybe he was right, I hope.

'So you cool with this?'I ask.

Sighting he says, 'If your happy then I'm happy. Heck! I'm tired of "mopping Phoenix" all around.' He laughs. I smile and shake my head.

'Thanks buddy.'

God can this class take any longer! I want to get out of here and go to Eliot. Jez they wolf need really is strong and stuff. I never really expected it to be this strong and needy but, hell it's a nice feeling.

Once the bell rang I went to my next class and waited for Eliot outside the door. When he saw me he smiled and walked up to me.

"Last class of the day." He cheered. I nodded my head and walk in the class. I go to my seat and tell Eliot to sit next to me.

"Okay students. This semester we are going to change how we do things." Ms. Green began to speak. "So I thought why not work in partners to make things more interesting." She thought. Partners? That's could work on my behalf.

"But don't think you can slack of. There will be an evaluation sheets every Friday of each week so, that I can grade you honestly." She said passing the sheets around. "You guys can pick your partners, but pick them wisely," she grinned, "choose wrong and that will earn you a bad grade in my class." she said evilly. I swear sometimes I think she wants us to fail.

"So how bout' it Eliot? Want to be partners?" I ask. He thinks for a moment then nods in agreement

"But I must warn you. I'm not really good at physics." He pouted. I smile and chuckle. "It's cool. I got your back. I won't let you fail." I wink at him. He blushes and laughs, nodding his head.