Hey What Can I Say I'm a Possessive Mate; Chapter 7

Chapter 7

We were almost at the cabin where me and Eli where going to stay at for the weekend. God I can't wait to have him all to myself with nobody to take him away from me, not even for one second.

I looked to my right to see my cute little Eli sleeping, his head against the window. So cute. Eating that kids meal must of made him sleepy, I chucked to myself.

Let's see. What all can Eli and I do during this little outgoing? We can go out swimming in the lake. Hum... I would not mind seeing Eli in nothing but shorts, even better with no clothes at all. Do I sound like a creeper...nah he's my mate, I'm allowed to think this way.

We could also go hiking to the peak and see the sunset. I think Eli would like that. And if I'm lucky get a little kiss, hold hands, and hug him to me.

We can make a campfire and roost some marshmallows while sharing some more stories and get to know each other more. Oh and we can also sleep together in a sleeping bag and watch the stars. Wait does that sound corny? Nah I think it's okay, I mean I am in love after all.

Jeez I want to get there already. Why can we get there faster? Maybe if I break the speed limit, but I don't want to get in a accident and risk getting Eli hurt. I'll just take my time and wait patiently for the god dang stupid time to hurry up.

Wait, what if Eli can't swim? I'm sure I can teach him and it will give me an excuse to touch him. Hum maybe I am a creep...oh well.

Thirty minutes later and we where finally there! The cabin was kind of small, but perfect for two people. It was surrounded with nothing but trees and pure nature. The lake looked very inviting, but it must wait cause now I have wake cute little Eli up and show him the cabin. I hope he likes it.

"Eli wake up beautiful. We're here." I whispered to him. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes with a sleepy yawn. He took one look at me and snuggled back into the seat, going back to sleep.

"Come on Eli we have to get off so I can show you the cabin." I laughed. He shook his head no not wanting to get up.

"Do you want me to carry you inside into the bedroom?" He took a minute to respond but nodded his head reaching out to me with his eyes still closed. I chuckled and picked him up, wrapping his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. Um I like this position.

I carried him to the door and took out the key to the door. Once I unlocked it I opened the door and kicked it closed carrying Eli to the bedroom. The bedroom wasn't that big just your normal king size bed, two small drawers on each side of the bed, and a medium size drawer on the left side of the room to put your clothes in.

I walk over to the bed and gently lay Eli on it. He twist a bit and gets comfortable. I look at my watch and see that it's almost nine a'clock at night. No wonder he was sleepy. I take his shoes and socks off but stop when it come to the jeans and shirt. I wonder if he'll get mad if I take them off, but its for a good cause I mean he would sleep far more comfortable and I can see him almost naked. I am totally a creep...eh I'll live with it.

Once I'm done taking Eli's shirt and jeans off I look at the space beside Eli. Should I sleep next to him? Will he be freaked out if he wakes up and sees me next to him?

You know what, I'm his mate I have a right to sleep him! Hump!

I take of my clothes leaving my boxers on and climb into bed wrapping my arms around Eli, bringing him to my chest. He snuggles a bit more and puts his face into my neck settling there. Yup, this is perfect. I kiss Eli's forehead and close my eyes feeling very content.

I wake up in the morning with the sun hitting my eyes. I reach over to my side and feel nothing. Absolutely nothing. I shot up and looked around for Eli. Where is he? I walk to the bathroom and check if he's there. Nothing. I check the closet and nothing again. By this point I'm a bit paranoid that maybe he left. I walk out the room to the kitchen and I was so...turned...on. There in the kitchen was Eli in a cute apron swaying hips side to side, humming to a song. He still had clothes on and I just don't know why that turned me on but it just did oh so bad.