Hey What Can I Say I'm a Possessive Mate; Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"That ham cheese was amazing." Eliot cheered with happiness. I laughed at his cuteness.

"Glad you liked it." I said grabbing his hand, leading him to my room.

"Um Nicky?" Eliot called for me. "Yea." "I need to go." "What do you mean you have to go?" I started to panic. "I have to go back home. I'm sure my grandma is worried about me." He pouted. Oh. I laughed. "Got it. I'll take you home." I smile.

We got up and headed downstairs to the door. "Are you leaving already?" Linda asked sadly.

"Yea I have to go home to my grandma." Eliot smiled sadly.

"When are you coming back?" She asked coming to hold Eliot's hand to her chest. I growled in response and grabbed his hands from hers.

"Oh relax phoenix I'm not going to steal Eliot away. I have my own mate thank you very much." She said as Rex came into the hall and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"No touching." I hugged Eliot to me. "Nicky." Eliot wines. "I can't breathe." I pull away but not completely. I lean down and plant a kiss on his beautiful lips. "Sorry." I smile innocently. "Now if you excuse us I will be taking my beautiful mate home."

"But when are you going to bring him back." Linda exclaims. "Babe calm down we go to the same school." He chuckles. "Oh yea." She smiles. "Bye Eliot see you tomorrow."

"Bye." Eliot chirped.

"Linda is very nice and friendly." Eliot smiled.

"Yea yea." I replied keeping my eyes on the road. We got to his house in a matter of minutes. I parked on the curve, killing the engine.

"Are mad at me Nicky?" Eliot asked with a sad voice that caused my heart ache. I looked at him with shocked eyes. "No! No no oh god no. I'm sorry Eliot its just that... i guess I'm just...ugh!" God I'm a horrible mate. I hit my head on the steering wheel, punishing myself.

"Nicky." Eliot called out to me. I looked over at him and jumped back startled. Eliot climbed into my lap and snaked his arms round my neck. He looks deeply into my eyes, making me feel desire and burning passion for him rise into great levels.

"I love you." He smiles a cute innocent smile. I wrap my arms around his waist and bring him closer me too. "I'm sorry I'm a jealous mate." He shakes his head and giggles. "It's okay I love that about you. It makes me feel special.' He pecks my lips almost teasing me. I groan at the pleasure he gives me.

I bary my face into his neck, kissing his marvelous skin. I suck his neck, making him squirm in my arms. I keep kissing his neck wanting to find his soft spot. I know I've found it when he moans and bunks hips into mine. I nibble on his soft spot leaving a dark red mark. I smile in satisfaction and keep on kissing him. Eliot starts to grind his hips into mine making me hard instantly.