Hey What Can I Say I'm a Possessive Mate;Chapter 10

Chapter 10

So today is the last day that I get to wake up next to my beautiful Eli, sad face. The ending of a nice cabin trip has come to an end today. I can tell that Eli is also sad about leaving and with the possibility of me going into heat he has become a bit clingy.

Not that I'm complaining. I love when he gets clings with me.

I remember when we had to go to the store to buy some more supplies and stuff. The whole time we were walking around the store he clung to my arm or waist like a baby koala.

It was so cute!

My wolf was purring at the feeling of our mate showing that he was ours and nobody else's. Especially when I saw this girl looking at him in a way that only I am allowed to look at him. Swear I was this close to pushing that girl in a shopping cart and rolling her down the road hoping a car would run her over. But no, I have sweet Eli clinging to me, the way it should be.

"Hey Nicky can we buy some brownies?"

"Sure. What kind do you want?" I ask as I look at the huge variety of brownies.

"Um...can get more than one?" He asks me with those dang puppy eyes.

He looks so cute and innocent. God I wish I could just take him home and corrupt him and take away that innocent look in his eyes.

I clear my throat and nod my head no trusting myself with words.

"Yay!! Thank you thank you thank you!"He jumps up and kisses my cheek.

Yup he is definitely to innocent for his own good.

I look at him as he grabs some cupcakes, chocolate fudge brownies with m&ms on them too, and some snowball cupcakes. He drops them all in the cart and continues walking with a little skip in his walk.

I catch up to him and walk by his side. He laces his little arm around mine and leans on it.

"Hey Nicky?"

"Yea?"

"Would it be weird if I rode on your shoulders?"

"Not for me but I would prefer if you ride another part me."I smirk giving a wink. He blushes and hits my arm.

"Stop being a pervert."

"Only for you sweetheart." I kiss his forehead.

"Whatever." He says crossing his arms but I can still see his cute dimples forming.

"So what else do you want to buy?" I ask as I pick up some pudding.

"I don't know..." He pouts.

"How about some goldfish?"

"Uuu yea! Smart thinking Nicky." He runs to the goldfish and picks up a milk carton like think full of pizza flavored goldfish.

"Okay now we can leave." He grins in accomplishment.

We go to the line and wait. It didn't take long and soon we where walking out the store. We walk up to the truck and put the bags away.

Once we are done we begin to make our way home.

Halfway there Eli makes his way to the middle seat and hugs my torso.

"You okay Eli?"

"Imfa donna go hofe." He mumbled into my chest.

"Can you repeat that?"

"Imfa donna go hofe!"He yelled but I still could not understand him.

"Eli I can't understand you with you speaking into my chest." I chuckle as I look at the road.