Chapter 15

GENESIS

Back at my house, we change quickly, meeting in the kitchen. Sebastian raids the fridge and finds a tray of cold-cut chicken sandwiches which we wolf down with some fresh-squeezed orange juice.

"Okay, follow me," I say when we are done, leading lead him to the back door that opens to a large timber deck.

The deck meanders over rocky outcrops and splits into two levels; the first deck is covered with a white canvas sail under which is an entertainment area with a grill, deck chairs, and an outdoor cane sofa suite.

A timber path leads down to the second deck which ends just above a large pool nestled among rocks and plants at the bottom of a small gentle waterfall. It's completely man-made, fed from a stream not far from my house, but looks totally natural.

Sebastian's jaw drops and then he smiles at me.

"You are really making it hard for me to ever leave here you know. Who designed this place?" He asks slowly unbuttoning his shirt.

"Alpha Xander Bane of Crescent City. He sent a building team to supervise the construction. Let's say having twenty unmated males last year was a highlight for my pack." I snicker remembering how happy my she-wolves were. If I hadn't offered an early completion bonus I have a feeling the construction would have dragged on, the Crescent City wolves enjoyed their time here just as much as my she-wolves did.

Sebastian chuckles and drops his shorts.

"Well, I'm happy to know you weren't tempted by them."

My jaw drops as he stands naked before me, the afternoon sun making his warm tanned skin glow and showing off his glorious muscled body.

"Who said I wasn't?" I tease my eyes zeroing in on the large package standing at attention before me.

He smirks at me before he reaches forward to slide his hand directly into my bikini panties to cup my sex.

"Your pussy babe."

My brain ceases to function and he chuckles removing his hand then runs over my deck to cannonball into the water with a loud shout of Geronimo!

"Goddess Sebastian!" I shout looking around, even though I know no one is going to see us. My home is completely secluded and off-limits to the pack. No one comes unless invited. I have to admit I have swum here in the nude many times since I moved in.

Oh, fuck it.

I strip and throw my bikini to the floor copying Sebastian's cannonball almost landing on his head with a shriek.

He ducks and grabs me underwater, surfacing us with a laughing toss of his head.

I can't tear my eyes away from him as I push the water from my face. He's so damn beautiful, and I've never felt anything as sublime as skin against skin in water. The slick, smooth sensation of his wet muscles under my hands makes the temperature in the water rise astronomically.

He reads me like an open book, snaking his arm around my waist and backing up in the pool until his feet find the bottom.

Face to face he pulls me into a slow languid kiss, softly kissing the corners of my mouth and gently sucking the bottom of my lip. His hands roam freely and pull my legs around his waist for purchase giving his hands free rein over my back, waist, hips, and ass. He leaves no inch of my skin untouched as his mouth begins to demand more, slipping his tongue into my mouth and initiating a battle dance that escalates fast.

I absolutely love that he never feels words are needed when we are like this. He lets his body do the talking and I find myself listening in and hearing the language his desire speaks to me.