Chapter 6

SEBASTIAN

She's running again. 

Zeke wants to chase down her vehicle and shred it to pieces as we watch her drive off.

I'm just about to listen to him, furious at myself for falling asleep, but damn. Fucking Genesis was the most mind-blowing experience of my life. I gave her every piece of my body and soul and literally crashed in the aftermath. Not my wildest wet dream prepared me for her.

She's fucking perfect. An intoxicating mix of shy and nervous combined with bold and demanding - and responsive as fuck.

Her body knew exactly what she wanted even if her brain hadn't caught up yet. Even now thinking about her makes me hard, the smell of her sex still on me, the sounds of her moans reverberating in my mind.

Fuck she's loud. I love it.

My Beta waves me down, rushing toward me from the Crystal Moon tent. He meets me on the field with shorts and a shirt as I shift.

"Congratulations, Alpha. You've finally found our Luna."

I smile widely at his unhesitating acceptance of Genesis as my mate and Luna.

"Thanks, Donovan. She's perfect, I couldn't be happier."

"I'm glad to hear that. We were all a bit worried, she sure left here like she wasn't too happy." he sends me a questioning look.

"She'll be fine. She just needs some space to adjust." Everything inside me is screaming to go get her and chain her to my bed, mark her, and fuck her until my DNA is imprinted in hers.

Zeke likes the idea very much.

Tie the knot on the full moon. She'll be with pup by morning.

I admit I like the idea too but now isn't the time.

Donovan leads me to the tent where Alpha Quill and Luna Agatha are waiting.

Trent grins at me like a proud papa wolf. I can tell he wants to jump out of his seat and pump me for details.

Alpha Quill meets me with a solid handshake and I'm relieved. I've always liked him, the success of ensuring his pack stays a Prime 10 is a testimony to his leadership skills as an Alpha. His strong quiet nature reminds me immediately of Genesis.

Like her father, she is a woman of few words. That and her gorgeous chocolate hair, golden wheat skin, and piercing midnight blue eyes which she gets from him too.

"Alpha Sebastian. I can't say it's a surprise, but I can say it's about time." Quill smiles at me with Genesis's blue eyes.

"I couldn't agree more, sir."

"Please, Quill."

"Yes sir," I respond. There are some things so ingrained they don't disappear overnight.

He nods in understanding. His next question blows my mind.

"I see you have begun the mating process, but do you accept my daughter fully as your mate?" His eyes are now steel and cautious, protective over his pup.

His question has me confused.

A strange silence descends over the tent and I look around. Everyone seems to be holding their breath. It's only when I see the twins Eva and Freya, beautiful and painfully sad, I realize why he's asking.

"Without hesitation," I respond turning to him and looking him in the eye.

Her mother lets out a joyful cry and launches herself at me. I find myself engulfed in a cherry-scented hug and pat her back gently.