~Asmodeus's News~

Asmodeus and Filimena were inside the backstage room, they head upstairs, going through each path inside the halls, and then finally making their way to the main office, Asmodeus opens the door to let Filimena in, she enters inside, and Asmodeus closes the door behind him, Filimena looks around the office, it was such a luxurious view, like it was at the main restaurant, full of comfy sofas, a well-decoration style with neon color hues, lights that are shaped like hearts, and the desk, huge, but looked clean and old-fashioned, Asmodeus heads over to where the lounge room was, prepares some drinks for the both of them, he sits down of his sofa, turns over to the love spirit.

"Fili, come sit here."

Filimena heard him over to the right side of the room, she hurries herself over and took a seat, right in front of him, both in the opposite sides, but still face each other, He gives her a glass, and she picks it up, Asmodeus turns on his radio that was set to the side of him, where there was a lamp, and a heart-shape vase, he turns on some smooth jazz tunes, giving the room a much more relaxing vibe for the both of them, the lights were dimmer in a dark blue hue, but still could see the surroundings.

"Well, I hope you don't mind the lighting, I was trying out something new for the office, It doesn't bother you, does it?"

Filimena looks at him as she sips on her glass, she looks at him with her glowing eyes, she saw his face, looking back to her, seeing his legs were crossed, and also how the neon colors were still visible on him, she was distracted, and couldn't hear him, but just muttering sounds, her face turns a small pinch of pink, like she was blushing a little, but her face was hidden by the glass on her mouth.

"Fili? You doing alright there?"

Filimena snaps back to herself, almost spilling her drink.

"O-Oh! Sorry, I wasn't paying attention, what were you saying?"

"Ehh, N-Nothing, Anyways, Filimena, you want to know why we're here in my office?"

Filimena was aware of that, but she didn't know why she's here, why she was ordered to be in Asmodeus's office, Is it really an important time for her to find out.

"Uhhh..N-No, Not at all, what's happening? What is it you wanna talk about?"

Asmodeus sighs quietly.

"Well, The reason is..I Actually have something I wanna show you, Since Valentines day is only in about a week, I thought of something to ease up a special early thing for you, It's something I've planned to bring up."

Filimena's face burns up a little, she tried a shiver, wondering what it is that awaits her, what this certain thing he has in mind, as soon as she was sitting there in silence, Asmodeus then gets up and goes to the other side of the room.

"Oh, H-Hey, where are you going?"

"Just a second, I just need to get something."

He shuffles through the books on a shelf, looking for something, it didn't long though, as he got what he was looking for, he comes back to Filimena, with a small pink box with a red ribbon that looks like a present, he hands it over to her.

"It's an early gift for you! I hope you enjoy what's inside."

Filimena looks at the present, wondering that's inside, before she opens it, there was a note on it, she first looks through the note, reads it.

"To My best friend In The Afterlife, and The One That will stand to the end."

After that, she unties the ribbon, and took off the lid of the box, revealing inside was a necklace, it was blue, with a big pink heart on it, she takes it out, looks at it, not what she was expecting from before.