~Confession~

Filimena heads outside, she changes her form to hover and levitate up in the sky, the gentle wind blows through her hair, and there were fluffy clouds, passing through them as she flies, she sees the sun, it was bright, and it shines the crimson sky. Filimena then grabs her phone, dials the number to call Asmodeus, and let him know she's coming, and she has an important question to ask once he gets here, she held the phone up to her ear, waits for an answer. She does feel a little anxious in the process, but not too much, as she still waits patiently for a respond, she soon heard a voice answered the call.

"Hello?"

It was Asmodeus talking, Filimena heard it, she instantly responded to him. 

"Asmodeus! Hey! It's Fili, Sorry to call you like this out of the blue, but I need you to listen for a second."

"Fei? where in the world have you been last night, I've been trying to call you, and you didn't answer them, you mind giving me an explanation for that?"

"That doesn't matter, listen, this is very important, I need you to meet me at the main point park, I'm going to the Lust Ring, so please, visit there, and I'll be right over."

"..W-Wait, what do you mean? What's going on?"

"Just please, I'll explain when I get here, just get to the park, most specifically at the main bridge, promise me, you'll understand more, okay?"

Asmodeus was puzzled from Filimena's direct order to go the park, it seems out of place for her to tell him to meet him over there, after last night when she wasn't even calling him back, and trying to reach her out, but he accepted the request Filimena told him, Filimena smiled and tells him again before ending the call, she took a sigh of relieve, and prepares her spell, she blasts magic from her hands, creating a teleportation portal, disappearing in the process. 

Filimena eventually spawns herself back into the Lust Ring, she levitated down to the street, she then floats in the air to the certain direction of the Lust Ring's park. Meanwhile, Asmodeus gets dressed as he finishes up buttoning up his vest and coat, he then walks out of the office, downstairs, and through the hallway to where the exit is, he then goes outside, and heads down the street to locate where Filimena wants him to go. The two love demons travel in different areas of the city, heading straight down to where the nearby city park is, Filimena flies around, going quicker, hurrying herself, thinking Asmodeus was already there, Asmodeus on the other hand had to go through shortcuts he knew, down by an alleyway, and through the streets, causing some of the cars to crash into each other, minutes have passed, both of them manage to make it to the gateways of the park, both in different areas, where they didn't know they'd find one of them already here. Filimena looks at the park, there were trees and trails, even a city fountain, center of the park ground, it was smaller than the one in the mainpoint, but it still has a unique charm with its design, Filimena levitates around the park, slowly regaining some memories of when she use to visit here, it was a calm, and a peaceful scenery for her, as it was always so clean, and still soothing.  

Asmodeus travels down the trail, passes by one of the park benches, he sees leaves falling from the trees as the wind blows them away, he does see there's hardly any people here, which made him feel he's like the only one here in some abandoned place, but it didn't bother him, he still finds the path to the main bridge of the park. Filimena still floats around, tries to find the bridge, and then luckily, she was able to spot it far in the distance, she quickly floats over there, passing through the trees. she makes her way to step onto the bridge, walked up on top of the wooden panels, underneath it was a river, on the waters were lily pads and water plants to decorated the blue water, she stares down, smiled to herself, enjoying the view as the water moves in a certain direction, there were little frogs hopping on the lily pads too, and some splashed inside the water. With the love spirit completing unaware, and distracted, someone came up to the bridge, the same place where Filimena was, the individual was Asmodeus, he had finally found on the spot, he even saw her looking down, he slowly comes up to her.