~Plans For Tonight~

Filimena and Kira made it back to the Lust Ring, they head back to Ozzie's, Filimena already called in Asmodeus about Kira's "Misfortune" time, Kira was still feeling ached from all this, but she tries to forgot about it, and just follow the love spirit on the way. Both girls made it inside, it didn't take before one of the other succubus, specifically the one coming to Kira, Her own sister, Kia saw her and runs over to embrace her tightly.

"Kira! There you are, I'm so glad you're okay, I've heard everything, and I'm so sorry that prick almost killed you!"

She said, worried for her sister, Kira smiled and hugged back.

"I-It's okay sis, don't worry about it, I'm fine, All thanks to Fili right here."

Kia turns to Filimena, smiled.

"Thank you Fili, for bringing her back here, you don't know how worried I was when I heard about the news."

"Your welcome, I'm happy she's okay too, she might still need better care for her nose and her left eye, It's probably better to find an ice pack."

Kia nods as she leads Kira back to the dressing room, where all the other female dancers were at, Filimena saw them leaving, she brushes off the locks of hair, stuck on the side of her face. Since she's already here, she might want to welcome herself to Asmodeus's office for their date night later, she was going to plan it for him before he left the Pride Ring earlier, so she felt to not waste it and go. As she heads over to the stage, she goes through one of the doors to the backrooms, but only to accidentally bump into someone, Falling down onto her backside, she slowly catches glimpse onto her opponent. Turns out, It was the bouncer, who didn't fall over the floor, and catches himself before he could reach down to the floor. He saw her, and grabs her hand to pull her up.

"Fili! You alright?"

"Oh, No no..I'm fine, Sorry, Didn't mean to do that."

"Oh, good, It be embarrassing to run and a second later I just fall down like a complete idiot, What are you doing here?"

"I was Just here to drop off Kira back to the building, she was at the pride Ring to visit her boyfriend, but things went downhill, and she ended up breaking up her relationship, so I had to bring her back here, Kia right now is taking care of her."

"Oh, Well that sucks, I..Do hope she's alright, did she get hurt or anything?"

"No, she's fine, just some damages on her face I had to clean, why'd you ask?"   

"N-No reason! I'm just..Making sure she doesn't have any wounds or marks to show, or that if she's hurt, she couldn't perform tonight's show."

"I see, Well, she's not hurt, thank goodness, but she'll need to be starred later before performing onstage, she's having some trauma she must get over first."

The bouncer nods, understanding what she meant, and will accept that request, but before both parted ways, Filimena saw a note on his hand, it was light pink, and there was a letter on it, this one wasn't his work papers, or any letter he uses that relates to his job, more like, a different type of letter.

"What's this on your hand?"

The bouncer heard her question, suddenly shoved the letter under his front pocket.

"Huh? what letter? I-I don't know what you're talking about!"

His face started to go red, and he was starting to feel nervous, Filimena tilts her head.

"Why's your face going red? Is..There really something you had in mind?"

"NO-N-No! Nothing! It's..Non of your business."