Chapter 9: Stalker stalker

Since we decided to train together, Kazan invited us over to his place. It was on a separate island. We had to take a boat. It was a big beautiful, beach house. We looked into the horizon. The island was green, filled with colorful fruits that grew on trees.

He offered us to sleep at his place since he had extra rooms. I happily obliged, while Killua was throwing a tantrum.
"C'mon Killua! We don't want to keep coming back and fourth from the main island of Koi to here. Plus, he's giving us a place to stay for free, be grateful!"

"I'd rather stay on the main island," he pouted. I rolled my eyes at him.

"We're not staying here for long, alright? This is a once in a life time opportunity to train with Kazan. Pleeaaaaseee be nice," I begged him.

"Whatever," he sneered.

"Tonight, Kazan and I are going to train. When the moon is full and when the tides are high. I can get the best out of my training then. Kazan said he wanted it just to be him and I, so there are no distractions. So you have to stay here with Ryu tonight, okay?"

"What!!! What if something happens to you and I'm not there!!?" He yelled.

"I'll be fine, Killua. Just be nice to Ryu." I said at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Night came faster than anticipated.
I gave Killua a hug goodbye. He hugged me back. I was honestly surprised that he did. He's not used to affection or showing it, which I understood.

Kazan and I walked side by side towards the shore. The nice breeze hit our faces, with a scent of coconut and salt water. The bright moonlight shined on the tides. The night was beautiful here.

"Take a deep breathe (Y/N)." His deep voice echoed through the wind. He was a bit taller than me so I had to lift my head to look at him. "I want you to feel spiritually, emotionally, and mentally connected with the water. Your body is made with water. You are one, not two separate entities. Without water, you wouldn't exist." I took a deep breathe. I felt so connected to the earth at this moment. I could feel a connection with Kazan, as well. It really felt like we were one. "Your job at the end of this is to push the tides."
"What?! That's practically impossible Kazan!"
"It's not. I believe in you (Y/N). You're strong." I blushed. I looked away trying to hide it.
"Alright then, let's do it."

KILLUA'S POV
I sat in the bushes as I watched (Y/N) and Kazan.
What the hell am I doing? Why am I stalking them? She'll be fine!!
Is that what I'm really worried about though?
I sighed to myself. I watched her laugh and give him a hug as I felt a sting in my chest.
What is this feeling? Could I be...
Yeah, yeah I'm jealous, alright?! Tch..
If (Y/N) found out I was here stalking them, she's be furious.
I tried to eavesdrop into their conversation.
I sat there for a while listening to Kazan just complement (Y/N) the entire time.
Tch...kiss ass.
"(Y/N).... I wanted to ask you something."
My ears suddenly perked up.

"What is it?"
"So, you know I'd never thought I'd meet you or anything." He was scratching the back of his neck and looked extremely nervous. "I know this is out of the blue, but I was wondering..would you.. want to stay here with me? I could train you as much as you want. We should stick together, since it was rare for us to find each other in the first place."

I gasped. My blood began to boil. This was his intentions of getting her alone huh? Damn it. My chest began to ache. What if she.... No. She wouldn't.

"But what about Killua?" (Y/N) asked.
"He could keep traveling? You know, it doesn't seem like he would want to stay here."
She stood there looking at the sand. She looked like she was a contemplating. (Y/N) you wouldn't do this, would you?
......

"Thank you Kazan, truly. But Killua and I are in this together. Where he goes, I go. Besides, we can't stay in an area for too long because of the Spy Academy. It'll be dangerous for everyone. I think training is done for tonight, Kazan. I really appreciate it."
"Sure," he said, disappointed.
I took a deep breathe, relieved. Before I got to think about anything else, they began to walk back to the beach house.
Oh shit, I gotta get out of here before I get caught.

Y/N'S POV
When I got back, I walked into Killua's room that he was staying in. "Hey, how'd the training go?" He said, laying in bed.
I closed his door and leaned against it with my arms crossed.
I quickly answered back, "it was good, you should know though." I smirked. I wasn't mad, just wanted him to admit what he did.
"Oh.. you knew?" He mumbled.
"Duh... why would I ever think you'd let me go anywhere without you?" I laughed.
"So you're not mad?" He asked.
"Depends, do you trust me?" I asked
"Of course I do! I just don't trust him." He yelled.
"Well theeennnn.. no, I'm not mad. Gotta do better on covering up your nen though," I winked at him as I opened the door, my back towards him. "And before you even think about it, no, I wouldn't leave you, ever. I'll stay by your side, as long as you want me too." He was silent. I shut the door, without looking back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was slowly drifting into a deep sleep until I felt something in my room. Not something.. someone. It felt familiar. I knew this was trouble. I sat up in bed. When I got up, I realized there was a note stuck on the window. I opened the window and grabbed the note outside the glass. When I read the note, my hands became weak. I dropped the note, as it lightly landed on the bedroom floor. My legs began to shake and I couldn't make a sound. I was in shock. I can't believe this.

The note read:
(Y/N), come back and no one will get hurt. An internal bomb was implanted in your friend's shoulder on the day we attacked your airship. If you tell anyone about this or your friends come after you, the bomb will set off and they will all die. Meet at the shore at 3am or your friend will die.
-SA

I lost. They won.