Chapter 21: Forever

KILLUA'S POV
The Dark Lord's stomach was expanding. What is happening? A look of worry filled the creatures face and that's when I knew that this was part of his plan. His stomach kept expanding until the creature popped.

Guts, blood, and body parts flew throughout the room. The creature was dead. But a flash of light came out. It was so bright Kazan and I had to cover our eyes. Once our eyes adjusted we both saw a blue dragon.

What is happening?! Where did this dragon come from? Where us (Y/N)?!

The dragon began to have a spiral of water surround it and that's when I realized, this is (Y/N).

Kazan and I looked at each other in shock. We were mesmerized.

"Is t-that....?" Kazan said, unable to finish his sentence.

"I think so..." I said quietly, not taking my eyes off the dragon.

The dragon looked right at Kazan and me. Just by the dragon's eyes, we knew what it was trying to tell us.

"We need to leave now!" Kazan said. "Go get your sister!!"

I quickly went to the back room. I saw Alluka. She looked so helpless, sitting on the floor with her head down.

"Alluka?" I said to her.

She quickly looked up. Her eyes twinkled when she said me. "Big brother!" She said, excitingly.

I began to cry as I hugged her and carried her. "I'm here now. We're going home, okay?" I said with a small smile on my face.

"Okay," she simply said, smiling at me.

We ran out of the castle, gathering everyone together.

When we made it out the castle, we saw (Y/N) high above the ground. She floated higher than the castle, on spiraling water. She was surrounded by the dragon as she began to pull waves of water. She bended the entire water from the ocean, creating a massive wave that was coming our way. We began to freak out. Was she going to kill us all? The wave was so big it could flood the entire city (think of the movie 2012). The water flooded the entire castle as (Y/N) crystalized it into ice. Everyone that was left in the castle, including the guards were left frozen to death. She brought down the entire castle in one move. She was incredible, powerful. I've never seen this kind of power before.

Once the entire castle was frozen, we saw (Y/N) pass out, as the dragon carried her on its back and led her in front of the castle. We all looked at the dragon in awe. The dragon gave us a look that was almost like a "take care of her" look.

It suddenly disappeared as I grabbed (Y/N) and carried her on my back. I smiled, thanking the dragon as I still felt its spirit still around. We finally left the castle behind.

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up with a pounding headache. I was laying on a bed made of cotton, back at Yumi and Shokaku's place. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I realized a black hair little girl was sitting on a chair near my bed side. I blinked several times, realizing that this wasn't a dream. This was very much real. This is Alluka, and Alluka was really here.

"Alluka!!!!" I yelled as a grabbed her in a hug, squeezing her tightly.

This was the first time we met, but I was so glad she was here.

She had a big smile on her face as I hugged her.

"Big brother! She's awake!" She yells.

Killua comes in and stands on my bed side. "So you're finally up huh?"

"How long was I out for?" I asked, confused and still a bit dazed.

"4 days now."

"W-what!?!?"