Bonus Chapter: Lost Memories

TRIGGER WARNING: DEATH, ANGST

~Flashback to 6 years old (Y/N)~
"Mommy!!!" I yelled as I gave her a hug. I just came back from the little tea shop down the street with my father.

"Sweetie, you're back. Did you enjoy the tea shop?" She smiled softly.

"Yes!! Daddy and I saw a kitty on the street and we gave him bread!!" I said with a big smile covering my face. "Since it was raining a little bit on the way back, I used my magic and helped put water in his mouth, he was thirsty!"

"Wow sweetie, that was so nice of you," my mother says as she kisses my forehead.
She walks up to my father and kisses him too.

"Eww! Gross!" I laughed.

They both laughed it off. My father then carried me to my room. "Goodnight honey. Remember, when someone needs help, you give it to them. Just like the kitty we saw today. Okay?" He said to me.

"Yes daddy."

He sweetly kisses my forehead and turns down the lights. "Daddy can I ask you something?"

"Of course, sweet heart."

"Why do you and mommy kiss?"

"Huh? Oh, well kisses mean you love someone," he chuckled.

"Mommy kisses me! Does that mean she loves me too?!"

"She loves you with all her heart. Don't forget it!" His (e/c) eyes stared into mine. I got my eyes from my father.

"One day when I find someone I love, can I kiss them?"

"Absolutely not!!" my father laughed.

I chuckled and laid my head on my pillow. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I drifted off to sleep.

My mother was the sweetest person to have ever existed. My father was just as amazing. It was too bad I didn't have many memories with them. I guess I could blame myself for that though.

~The next morning-
Every morning I woke up to my mother making breakfast and my father getting ready for his day. But today, I woke up to the sound of mumbles. It sounded like people were arguing outside of the house. I wasn't sure what was going on, but I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach.
I slowly opened the front door and peaked out to see my father arguing with a man in a long red robe. He looked elegant. His beard was straight and black, it rested on his neck and upper chest. Behind him stood a row of men, dressed in black. They wore masks, so I was unable to see their faces. They stood there like soldiers, ready to protect the man in the robe. Wow this man must have a lot of power.
My father stood in front of them, head up and chest open, he stood there holding a small knife. "I won't allow you to take her! She will not be used as a puppet!" He yelled angrily.
My mother stood behind my father shaking. The man talked about how word got around about my abilities.

All of a sudden, I saw all the men in black step closer to my parents. It happened so fast. My parents were struggling and fighting, but they were cornered.

I gasped and ran back into the house. I hid under my bed. I wasn't sure what was going on. I cried so hard.
A few moments later, I heard stomping in the house. From my view from under the bed, I saw black shoes stomp into my room. My heart pounded through my chest. I held my mouth to stop the noise of cries as tears vigorously streamed down my face.

I was suddenly pulled out from under the bed. I cried and shut my eyes, hoping this would all go away or that I would just disappear. I was blindfolded, carried outside the house, and was put in a moving vehicle.