5

"Hey Cam, anything you need me to do kinda bored since Brennan took the little guy." Sera asked, hopping up on one of the tables.

"You could help Hodgins." She suggested phoning Brennan.

"Got the scoop on the poop. It was pharmaceutical dye' used to colour the phenobarbital that showed up in his tox screen."

"Andy had phenobarbital in his system" she heard Brennan say to Booth on the other end of the line.

"Oh his names Andy. I had a dog names Andy. That came out wrong." Cam said

"Why does he have phenobarbital in his system?" Zack asked from his desk.

"It's often prescribed for seizures" Cam said

"Perhaps the infant was epileptic" Zack suggested.

"Hey don't say that." Booth said from the phone. "Andys gonna be just fine"

"Well he was still breastfeeding so there's a slight chance he ingested the drug that way, but the depth of the colour makes it unlikely" Cam said

"We are on our way to check out his mothers home. I'll see if I can find the prescription bottle" Brennan said before ending the call.

~~In Cam's office~~

"Hodgins said that he got the gun Brennan sent him." Sera said walking into the office. "This is what he said, like word for word. I have a weird memory. Anyways he said that the gun was covered in a fine dust of particulate matter. Thats will take a while to ID. Zack said the fragments inside the gun's barrel are bone. Hodgins said to get blow-back like that somebody would have had to have been shot point-blank. Zack said in the head. Brain tissue on the fragments means they're from the frontal bone. They they wondered if our victim shot someone and if so why did she put the gun in a safe deposit box because according to zack its not logical. Hodgins then stated that he identified the residue on the gun's trigger and it's burnt skin. Which is why im here, we think you might be able to get some DNA." She exhaled.

"Wow okay, put it down there and you can have a break. Brennan should be back with Andy soon so you can look after him. I know you love babies."

"Thank youu." She said skipping out of the office.

~~with Booth and Brennan~~

"Hey, i have some info on the burnt skin Hodgins found on the gun" Cam said leaning into the office. "It was male. Not Meg Taylor."

"So our victim was an accomplice" Brennan said

"Or a witness. She got her hands on the gun and hid it." Booth suggested.

Sera and Jack were analysing particles when Angela walked in.

"Hey beautiful. Coming to visit your three favourite people" Sera giggled at Jacks flirtatious nature.

"I just need cotton swabs and bleach. Im cleaning dried blood of a hard drive." She said picking up what she needed. As she was leaving she turned and looked at the two adults doing their jobs whilst caring for a baby. "You two want kids right?"

"I do, they are so cute." Sera said looking at Andy.

"What?" Jack said taken aback

"Kids, small humans" Ange said walking back into the jungle like lab.

"I mean yeah 1 or 2 i guess." He said.