10

'shit crap omg what did we do!' Sera panicked attempting to assess the situation. 'Hodgins. Hodgins! Wake up you curly haired idiot.' 

'Im awake. I'm awake what do you want?' He grumbled sitting up slightly. 

'what happened last night?' She asked apprehensively

'oh you don't remember, well ermm maybe you should try to remember. Look under the duvet Sera.' He says and she slowly lifts up the river and peeks underneath.

'ohhhhhh omg wait god I remember.' She said putting her hand over her mouth in shock. 'we did the omg.' 

'mhmm it was gooooood' he said elongating the 'good'. 

'bitch. we could get fired for this. well you wouldnt i could though. im already pretty sure no one likes me. omg im gonna lose my job.' Sera mumbled quickly. 

'Sera first of all you wont get fired. second, how do you get the impression no one likes you. Ange is practically your sister, Brennan hugged you the other day and i literally slept with you last night.' 

'you were drunk.' she mumbled

'jesus well im not anymore, just slightly hung over. so, if this doesnt tell you that i like you then i dont know what does.' he leaned in and softly kissed her, pulling away, she smiled brightly and lightly laughed.

'yeah, okay. but im still sure im gonna get fired.' she maintained and he let out a long sigh. 

'No you won't. I'm pretty sure relationships between coworkers are permitted as long as it doesnt distract from work.' Jack smiled.

'Woah okay. Is that was this is, a relationship?' Sera joked. 

'Never, how could you ever think such a thing.' he relpied laughing 'In all seriousness though, I'd like it to be and from last night I'm pretty sure that's what you'd like too.' 

'Well now Dr. Hodgins, that just won't do will it. You have to "speak" to someone before you then progress to "dating" then you are a relationship. To quote the children these days.' 

'Oh okay, so Seraphina Adelaide, will you "speak" with me.' Jack asked laughing. 

'Yes, Johnathan Hodgins. Now get dressed we gotta go work.' she giggled. 

'How do you know my name, you know what it was deffo Ange. Ooooh i'll have her head when we go back, and Cam said take today off, so what would you like to do today.' he said standing up and collecting his clothes. 

'I could just lie here all day but we could also go out around town, and just wander. Also i am neither confirming or denying that Angela Montenegro told me your full name Johnathan.' 

'Shushhhhhh.' he whined. 

'Okay, so that day in town.' She proposed. 

'Don't mind if i diddly-do.' Jack said in a sing-song voice causing Sera to cackle in laughter. 'First im going back to my place to get changed ill pick you up in say an hour, gives you time to do your hair.' 

'First of all, it does not take me an hour to do my hair. Second, please give me that hour i need to call Ange.' 

'Okay an hour it is. Tell Ange i say hey.'

'Will do. See ya.' 

An hour later.

'So yeah, now we are going out today.' She said blending her hilight in while filling Ange in about the situation. 

'Woowwwww, didn't think you had it in you ya know. Sleeping with Hodgins. Well done though.' Ange said from the ft Sera had set up on her dressing table.