18

It had been a month since Sera had been rescued, a week since they had made it official. Much to the dismay of Jack, Sera had not come back to work, she had stayed at home (which the team restored to it's usual state) and had a few phone call appointments with Sweets, who she had stated would be the only shrink she would see if she had to see one. Today was Sera's first day back at work. In her absence, the team had made connections between murders and discovered a serial killer, known as gormogon, they suspected someone in the lab was aiding him. Much to everyone's disbelief, it turned out to be Zach. He was consequently sacked and put in 'the loony bin' for the foreseeable future. Sera had then been employed as a full time intern and temporary interns had been chosen to alternate in her old position. 

'It's so sad, the whole life od a woman being shoved into sandwhich bags.' This weeks intern said pushing one of the trollies. 

'No just her body Fisher, not her life big difference.' Jack replied pulling out the remainder of her clothes.

'Whatever gets you through the day.' Fisher commented walking off. 

'What have we got?' Cam asked 

'Well her clothes are shredded and full of particulates, I'm still sorting through it all and pulling samples to put through the GC mass spec.' He explained looking up from the heap of material.

'Well, I've got the when.' She announces walking over to the computer, 'vitreous humour from an eyeball confirms time of death sometime between friday night and Saturday morning, and her last meal was lettuce, chicken, yogurt and feta.' 

'gyro?' 

' Most likely, I have the FBI looking into Greek restaurant in the nearby area and seeing if any delivered to her office.'

'Dead before the fall, I wish we knew how she died.' Fisher narrated

'Well, tox screen came back negative, no drugs, no poison, not even caffeine.' 

'Balls in your court Fisher.' 

'Doctor Brennan left me with exactly 1263 bone fragments, each on screaming pain violence and hopelessness, so how about cutting me some slack.' Fisher remarked.

'The job gets easier with time Mr. Fisher. Any leads on who she is?' Cam asked

'The hot chick is doing a sketch from the fragments of skulls i put back together so soon maybe.' He told.

'Hot chick?' 

'Sorry, the other hot chick.' Fisher added, smiling at Cam. 

'Ahhh, bone with hair,' Jack declared 'brown, natural colours, maybe it could help Angela.' 

'Maybe you should give it to her.' Cam said.

'But I'm kinda busy.' Jack argued. 

'Yeah and I'm kinda your boss.' Cam said making Jack walk away. 

'So anything else Mr. Fisher?' 

'I found hairline impact fractures on the lateral epichondile.' He showed her the bone

'And?'

'My grad thesis explored the effects of falls on the human bones. I got the idea from my summer job.'