This is all just an act!

A/N:  YunyaNiiChan 🎁 my little first gift for you! I really hope you will like it!

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

It was already late and me and the rest of the class just arrived at our dorms. The LOV failed to eliminate the class and after the trainings camp and Bakugo's kidnapping we were kinda forced to get into dorms.

Kirishima: Yo Midobro! You wanna join us?

Me: No thank you... I am really tired.

As if I would join you stupid idiots!

I wouldn't be even here if it wasn't for Shigaraki!

He soo is in trouble once I am back at the base!

I don't fucking care if he is the leader or not but he sure is cruel!

How dare he even put me with these stupid bunch of morons and expect me to be calm?

I am Usagi!

The number 2 villain in Japan!

I killed more than 666k people in 16 years!

Now I am stuck with teenagers, smiling all day and act cheerfully!

Worse thing is... I am even seeing All Might now!

I swear all I want to do is murder that cockroach! Step on it and smash it until all organs come out and he is drowning in his own pool of blood!

Uraraka: Deku-kun are you okay? You look kinda pale.

Come to think of it...

I could just drop the act and snap all their necks with the quirk AfO gave me...

They wouldn't even stand a chance!

Uraraka: Hello? Deku-kun to earth!

All of the sudden a hand was waving in front of my face and I snapped out of my train of thoughts. It was Uraraka who was in front if me. She looked concern for some kind of reason and I really had to control myself not to let my quirk run wild amd my inner demons get the better of me.

Me: Huh..

Uraraka: I was asking if you were okay?

Me: Yeah I am fine.

Now piss off!

Why do you always have to stick around me?

I never asked you to do it!

No wonder Kacchan is always blowing something up when he is close to you... This is also soo infuriating!

Like did you never heard anything about private space?

No?

Well I thought so since your dumb brain isn't even as larg as a bean sprout!

Also can you just leave me alone!

If you see someone unwell then leave them be!

I just want to get back to my room before I kill you all! Is that too much to wish for?

Truth was that I wasn't fine at all. My quirk was actually acting up and I had the urge to just release the wings I had stored in my back. To be honest I was born quirkless and I also had a bad history with Bakugo but he doesn't know that since AfO made sure he wouldn't know a thing before the start of UA where I was send in undercover.

The whole reason I was sent in was just to find out All Mights weakness since they want him dead as for me I am only after the heroes in training. If there are no heroes in training then there will be no new heroes at all. This was my logic and that was why I was in UA and Toga in anither hero school. Dabi was sent to a third one but from what I know he just bruned the whole building down while everyone was jnside.

Lucky him...

I need to endure this stupidity!

The quirk I got from AfO was a present from my partner in crime and love Dabi. He was the one guy who hunted me this specific quirk user down too. He always said I was his little Phoenix anx now I became one.

I had wings that could be retreaved and hidden in my back

I had wings that could be retreaved and hidden in my back. As if a wish came true wasn't enough I could also control the heat and with fire I could heal myself which is why Dabi and I were also partner's in crime.

Ahh I can't hold them in for long!

I need to release them!

I want to just burn her down to ashes as well as everyone else in the room but...

Now is definitely not a good time for this!

Let's just get out of here and into my room first!

Thinking that I faked my best smile and looked at that floaty bitch. She was annoying like heck! Never even letting me be alone. Ma'am I know I am hot and everything but you know what... You're whole existence is a nuisance and disguise as well! Give me some space to breath at least!

Me: Just very tired.

Uraraka: Then get some rest please!

Iida: She's right you look very pale. Should I escort you to your room? I just want to make sure that you don't collapse seeing as how pale you are.

Me: No thank you. I appreciate the thought tho. I am really fine just tired.

Iida: I understand. Get some proper rest then.

Me: I will.

Just like that I slipped past them and went to my room. Once inside I immediately locked the door and burned my clothes down as well as released my wings.

... Ahhh this feels a lot better!

I could retreave my wings and store themin ny back but the problem was that my back would start hurting and they would generate heat which could make my flammable part kf my quirk insatiable. All class 1A knew was that I had a healing quirk.

I wonder how Dabi is doing...

I haven't seen him in a while...

I really miss his embraces and his hot flames!

Come tothink of it the LOV didn't tell me whentheh would contact me again after Mr. Dandelion got saved.

He should have died... No that would be way to merciful.

Shigaraki should have turned him into a nomu instead.

That damn rabies infected Pomeranian isn't worth it and I've been telling this to you ever since... Like ever!

Why are they not listening to me?

AfO clearly told him to give up on that damn walking terrorist andyet here he is making me nearly blow my cover while luring him into a trap and then just errase his memories...

At least you could have left them!

Ahh how I miss being back there with my burned chicken nugget.

I really miss him.

Even if I burned them down right there it wouldn't bemuch fun without him. . .