A game of war!

The moment we were both laying together in bed after spending some time calming down and being together, I started thinking about what Shigaraki said. It was bugging me to know that I needed to spent a lot more time with class 1 A when they really were one hell of an annoying class. Respect Eraserhead for dealing with them. I would have strangled and hung every single one of them with your scarf a long long time ago. Sadly you are not allowed to expell any students this year or you would have done so immediately.

Why do I need to spend months long with class 1A and not just burn thr school down like nugget?!

That's not fair!

And after trying to get Bakugo no wait I meant Bakuhoe to get into the LOV, I still bave to stay with them!

Why?!

Why are you this obsessed with that angry ass Pomeranian?!

Dabi: What are you thinking?

Me: That I need to go once again....

Dabi: What if I don't let you?

Me: Ohh I would love that! Actually can I bribe you to do that?

Dabi: Ohh it will be very expensive!

Me: I think I know damn well how expensive!

Just like that I gave him a kiss he couldn't stop at all. Needless to say that even if I started it he got controll over it and left me panting in the end.

Dabi: You sure you have enough energy for more?

Me: ... Always!

Dabi: pffff- I can see how exhausted you are Phoenix.

He started to play with my wings and pet my feathers as well as open and close them a bit and use his flames on them too. It was really calming.

Dabi: Let me burn UA down.

Me: I would have done that months ago!

Dabi: I know. It will be our little secret.

What are you taking me for?

I am capable enough to burn them all to crisps!

Me: I could have done so earlier if not for Shirgaraki!

I swear why am I even listening to such an idiot?!

I should have eliminated the whole school and every hero in it from the beginning!

Dabi: I know.

He started to stop playing with my soft feathers and cuddled me again. Since I was laying in the bed besides him and we both were laying to the side, he deicded to pull me closer and bury himself into my soft feathers.

Doing it now will be hard with all the new  security systems upgrades in place....

How can I destroy the school without anyone questioning me...

It will be hard for me to just go in now and kill them all....

They are all on edge after what happened with Bakugo too....

Why can't there be something like a war game anymore...

....

THAT'S IT!

If I can manage to talk with Nezu or anz teacher powerful enough to bring the hero vs villain war game back then I could kill them without anyone questioning me!

On top of that this could be even very easily done and I can sneak Dabi in to help me.... Nezu would be a good person to talk too about this.

BUT!

From what I know it was RG and Hound Dog who managed to get rid of that tradition.

RG will be hard to talk to since she always heals us.... not me.

I always make Shoto or Bakugo use either their fire or explotion on me.

Last time I was with RG I put myself on fire with something and made her drop her cane and have nearly a heart attack.

I don't think she will listen to me at all.

I mean I do have a healing quirk they know off...

But what about Hound Dog.

I think I can manage to talk to him and manage to get him on my side.

I mean if he suggests it, then maybe Nezu will reconsider doing it once again.

I know damn well that the summoned Psycho Mickey Mouse from Hell wants one!

Why else were there war games in the past!

Simple!

HIS OWN FUCKING ENTERTAINMENT!

Me: I think I got a solution!

Dabi: You don't say...

Me: I just bring the war game back!

Dabi: The war game?

Me: Yeah! I know from Iida who knows it from his brother that used to be a hero that at his time in UA they got a war game going on and back all the students were put into groups of villains and heroes fighting each other.

Dabi: I see where you are going!

Me: Tell me it's a good idea!

Dabi: Not bad but how are you planning to get rid of the other years?

Me: I have you on my side.

Dabi: In short you want me to sneak into UA? Are you insane?

Me: A bit but listen! I heard that while the war game is going on everyone else has some free time meaning they will be in their dorms. All you have to do is brun these down!

Dabi: ... As long as I can burn stuff down and I am with you, I am happy to help anyways! Use me as you see fit.

Me: Dabs... How many times do I need to tell you that I won't use you like a pawn!

Dabi: I would be happy to be your pawn.

Me:...

Dabi: You know what I would be happy to do else?

Now I knew I just woke up a sleeping dragon since he was hovering above me and whispering in my ears. I could feel his breath against my ear and I immediately felt them heating up. I was 100% blushing and if that wasn't enough of a teaser, he started to softly bite my ear.

Me: EEEP!

It surprised me that I froze up. It honestly was extremly surprising to me that he softly bit me and now he was nibbling on it too. A very very dangerous situation I found myself in. However I did not not like it. I love it with all my heart. So once he left my ear, I truned around and pulled him for a kiss by his coat.

OHH YOU'RE MINE!