The beginning of the end

Two days passed and while the heroes in training which will soon find their ends were all training for this event, I enjoyed my time with Dabi allone in my room not even leaving it once only to get some food for us.

After two days exactly at midnight I had a knock on my door and as sleepy as I were I went to the door and opened it. Thankfully I had my wings hiden and I didn't open the door fully so that Aizawa-sensei and Bitch Might could only see me and not Dabi at all.

Aizawa: Come with us.

Me: *yawn* Can't this wait till the morning?

All Might: My boy the game is starting in 3 hours.

Me: *Sigh* Not even fully awake and I need to go with you guys... well fine with me.

I left my room completely sleepy and also completly forgetting that I still had to pull an act out but I didn't quite care much since I made them believe that I had some split personality and stuff. This was just going way too easy in my oppinion. 

I wonder where they are taking me....

Couldn't they like waited till I got myself something on?

I am basically walking with a naked upper body and no shoes....

Well thankfully I can't feel the cold at all.

Why did you even had to pull me out of Dabi's embrace!

It was soo nice and warm too!

Aizawa and All Might brought me to a Room where Power Loader and the rest of the hero staff were in. Now here was the thing. Every single teachers was in this room even Lunch Rush. If I wanted to eliminated them all, now would have been a perfect opportunity and no one would see it coming. Only thing was that I didn't had my daggers with me, which means I would have to use all my fire power.

Nice room you all have here!

I could have eliminated you right the instant I walked through the door!

You really don't suspect a thing!

Well I will let you live just for now.

This wouldn't make as much fun if I wouldn't cover myself with your blood and feel the warmth on it on my hands as I am stabbing and ripping your skin open...

Powe Loader: Ah put this on!

Before I could even great everyone Power Loader came to me with a villain costume. It didn't looked too bad but I prefered my own one and I also told Dabi to bring me my own when he comes down to the underground tunnels. I would have hid them there at the beginning but there was no telling if the UA staff was actually working there or not and I didn't wanted to get caught.

HD: Let kid get in first before throwing it at him!

RG: What in the- How can you drag this kid like this to us?

Aizawa: It was All Might not me.

Mic: Sho, you could have stopped that idiot!

All Might: The kid looked ready besides he wil be changing into this anyways.

Me: I don't mind walking like this.

RG: But I do! You will catch a cold!

Nezu: I see we are talking to Zuku now.

Me: Well what did you expect waking me up in the middle of the damn night?

HD: Will you give him controll later?

Me: Yeah yeah! Just letting his own mind rest.

Nezu: I see but it would be best if he would see this since we will explain the weapons to you right now.

Me: Daggers?

Nezu: Not included.

Me: Knifes?

RG: My god kid, you wanna kill someone?

Me: A special Dandelion is on my list, yes why?

RG: Don't even joke around like this!

I am not joking!

You will find out soon enough!

Me: *Yawn* Huh... w-w-where am I?

I made some big eyes and started acting very cnfused and surprised since they wanted asked for it. I could have just let it be but noooo! I have a feeling they wouldn't have continued and waited for this moment. 

Nezu: Welcome to the war game, Mirodiya.

Me: W-w-where?...h-h-how?

Aizawa: We brought you.

All Might: Don't worry about the how my boy.

Power Loader: Change into this!

I took the cloths and went to the bathroom which was clearly seen thanks to the symbol on the door. Once changed I came out and looked at them completely confused and also at the weapons. There were really no knifes or even daggers. All they had there for me were some cuffs and tapes and paintball bullets and also a small gun which I could tell was modified onlu to shot these bullets. Oh no wait. There was actually one knife but it looked like a rubber knife. 

Are you kidding me?

Is this all I am alowed to use?

This is ridiculous!

Nezu: These are the things you will be using.

Me: Ah okay...

Snipe: This gun is a special paint ball gun. It will only shoot with these. You have 100 bullets in total and you will make do with them.

Me: ...

Snipe: I assume you never held a gun before but how about a paintball gun?

I shook my head and Snipe came over with the gun to me. Next he put it in my hand and showed me how to hold it properly. After that he pulled the trigger and I acted as if I were surprised and jumped back a bit.

Snipe: hahahaha Don't worry, your reaction is pretty normal. Now try it out yourself.

I did as he told me and once again, I faked my clumsiness and didn't hit the target. This was all way too easy and they all even bought this act from me. If I were to tell them the earth was flat I was sure they would also believe me.

After that they shortly told me the rules and to sum it up, I wasn't allowed to scare them to death, torture, cut, deliberately hurt them, break their bones or kill them. Not even mental games were allowed said HD. Too bad he didn't realize that I was playing with them all the time.

After that short explanation they led me to the undergoudn tunnel system and I immediately went to a place I was soo sure the heroes will come accross and waited there. Now all I had to do was wait for the heroes too come and start the killing spree aka war.