Surprise BITCHES!

I thought we wouldn't find people this easily but who would have really thought that we would find two of them together. When I say together I mean TOGETHER! Like Uraraka and Tsu were actually together in a corner of a fark hallway and they were kissing each other.

WOW...

Never thought they were actually a thing...

Why was she always around me then?

Did she try hiding this?

What a bother really but this is kinda also like a present for us!

Now we don't need to search for them!

Still....

Even if they didn't know what was going on... 

Isn't this kinda the wrong situation for this?

Like for real?

Just saying!

We are in a war game and they are searching for a deep dark abandoned corner to be together?

But hey!

I don't judge!

If they want to die together then so be it!

Only question is.... what should we do...

Dabi: Look at what we have here.

Me: Disguasting right!

Dabi: They don't know what they are in for!

As me and Dabi were standing there on the crossroas of all these hallways I could see them look at me and we were also looking at them. Now in order to see better both me and DAbi send out our flames to iluminate the whole hallway. They were caught red handedly and what was worse they had no escape since it was a dead end too.

Me: Hey Dabs! What should we do about them?

Dabi: Burn them?

Me: Obviously but I was thinking of actually making the death for these lovers as painfull as ever!

Dabi: Ahh I see what you are going for!

Me: You do? Ohh that's what I love about you!

We both were smiling dangerously at each other as we discussed everything completly ignoring their screaming. After we came to an understanding both of us ran at the two lovebirds and got them pretty quickly too. I even took out my daggers as I ran at them. Now I would have used my wings here but this hallway was way too narrow to fly and I didn't wanted to ruin my beatiful feathers. 

So instead I had them around me like a nice warm coat and used the flames like a shield. It was effective to say the elast and it was also giving me some speed since fire and heat was the pure essence of my quirks power. It was giving me some enhancement speed if I needed to and that was what I used to pin Tsu down to the wall. 

When I say pinning, I mean pinning. I pierced her hands with my daggers and made her stuck against the wall. Her tonge was a dangerous weapon and as she send it towards me, I just scortched it.

Dabi on the other hands went to Uraraka and by the sound of it, broke her hands or more like fingers. 

Me: Ohh Dabs, that's the floaty bitch I was telling you about.

Now go full out on her!

You know damn well how much I hate her!

I also told you how she was clingy and everything!

Now knowing you.... You will not let this chance pass!

So go all out my lovely nugget!

Do it!

Break her!

Dabi: Ohh soo you are the bitch that dared to be close to my beloved phoenix!

Uraraka: ...

It looked like they were both to scared to say even one thing. I mean Tsu was definitelly not able to say a thing since she had a taste of my white flames as for Uraraka she was facing a blood thirsty Dabi right now.

Dabi: What, huh? Cat got your fucking tounge?

It didn't take long for Uraraka to be on the ground and Dabi stepped on her already broken fingers.

Dabi: How dare you touch what belong to me with your filthy hands?

Right after he stepped on them, he used his flames to expose her completly naked. Now I knew what he was about to do.

Dabi: Usagi, mind giving me the knife you have from Toga?

Me: Sure here you go darling~

I threw it at him lightly so that he could catch it. While I was holding Tsu down to see and watch everything my beloved darling was doing, he made sure she wasn't able to touch a thing ever again.

First he heated the blade up and in the next second he started cutting really deaply in her back and scared her face. Since the metal was soo hot, there wasn't actually any blood sipping from the wound as it was burned close. However pain alone was not what we were going for and since he was bad at her for touching me, he went ahead and choppy chopped chop off her hands. It sure wasn't easy with just a knife but he did it anways. 

All Uraraka could do was scream until he nearly passed out and even then it wasn't over as he started to lit her body up in flames and make her suffer until the very end.

Dabi: This will be her lesson for the afterlife!

Me: See that Tsu!

The frog girl was shivering and I decided to end it pretty quickly for her... More like relatively easy since I took my dagger off and hold her down with my own hands and then cut her stomach open as if I was dissecting a frog and let it be there.

Dabi: I should have tourtured her more for what he has done to you.

Me: Nah, that was brilliant! How did you chop off her hand with that?

Dabi: Don't know. 

Me: Aha...

Dabi: Who's next?

Me: Let's see who we will find first!

Dabi: Sounds like a good plan. 

We both looked satisfied to what we have done and so we both exited the hallway and started to walk in random directions together. We could have split but that would have been too easy to we just sticked together like we usually do and have each others back.