A pack attack... more like a graveyard!

We really must have had soo much luck since when we just finished dealing with the three of them the rest of class 1A came running at us.

They surely didn't think to attack us like this?

Should I laugh how stupid they are or cry?

I don't even know what I should do!

Really attacking two most dangrous villains?

I mean come on!

We are top tier material!

There is no way even one of you can touch us!

This is ridiculous to the point we should only burn you all down and just laugh!

Like this is really stupid!

I covered my face as I couldn't stop myself from laughin while I was still in Dabi's arms. He was surprised but he knew what this meant and so he put me down. 

No one was ever this dumb to attack me like this! I was thinking that they would pull us thought an ambush! I mean with these numbers class 1A still had they could have easily just make us follow someone who was running and then make an ambush. It was a nice effort thinking even that would work but it was still a better plan then coming running straight at us.

Like did someone shit in their brains?

What in the world are they thinking?

Are they telling me, that I am this weak?

Are they really thinking this little of me!

How very foolish of them to think that!

How dare they even moke me doing something like this!

Dabi knew since he was there and witnessed it in person. The last time someone attacked me head one like this idiots, they all ended up in flames and then turned to ashes just second later. I was percyless when it came to things like this. No one has anything against a losing fight. I really was always looking forwards to a fight even if it was a losing one for my opponent. It at least showed me they had the will and the courage to go against me but them... They were just idiots without a mind. 

Last time the police attacked us like that and had us surrounded, they were all goners and as if that wasn't bad enough, I didn't leave anything behind that could have identified them. This time I would surely do the same.

Do they not know who I am?

I am sure Iida told them already!

I doubt they would coming at me like this otherwise!

Then they must be ridiculing me!

They sure think that the number 2 villain must be an easy catch if they are running at me like this!

Not even heroes managed to capture me and you think you can do it?

Now I would use my flames against you but you are not worth them!

I still want to leave a horrified battle field behind!

If that wasn't it then you would alll be dead by now!

Now if it were not for me wanting the pro-heroes to find the dungeons filled with blood, corpses, ashes and burned smells as well as the smell of rotten flesh, then I would go for incinerating them all. However since I do wanted to make the heroes find their youngest memebers in training, that meant I had to leave most of the bodies in tact.

The moment I stopped laughing, I removed my hand from my face and looked at all the running people with a cheshire smile. It was a deadly smile and everyone who saw that were always running away from me and not towards me. This was somewhat a nice change.

Dabi: Stupid brainless idiots!

I took my daggers out and went down a bit, opening my wings. Now even if I wasn't able to fly in here I could still use them to dash towards them and so I did. It was a matter of seconds that I was staniding in front of them and then behind them.

Some body parts fell down and they all landed on the ground. I didn't only cut, stab and chopped some things off, I also made sure they would die thanks to blood losss.

The whole hallway was covered in their blood and the people were all on the ground. It was only after I finished with them that I looked at Dabi. He was speechless. It was always fun to see for me when he was speechless. If I didn't knew it better he was scared from me at this moment but I just changed my expresson and let it soften since I never would hurt my nugget at all. 

That was if he was not betraying me.

Me: Why are you looking at me like that Dabs?

Dabi: Remind me to never piss you off!

Me: As if you could do that!

Dabi: Just worn me before you go do that agian!

Me: Ohh....

Now that I think about it, I wasn'T covered in blood but Dabi was and it even looked like a body that I cut the throat open was right next to him. In short blood form the people I cut down went on him.

Me: Well it's not like you weren't covered in blood beforehand!

Dabi: Wanna be covered too?

Me: Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of feathers?

Dabi: Nope. But it sounds good to find out!

Me: Ohh you just want to take a bath with me!

Dabi: Ah looks like you got me!

Me: *Sigh* Sorry for the mess.

Dabi: Oh and how will you make it up?

Me: Let's talk about this later? I mean I am sure you will find a way to pay me back in private!

Dabi: I sure will little phoenix! I sure will.

We both ended class 1A's live. Now all that we had to do was find class 1B. Hopefully they had more brains then class 1A and would at least try a group attack on us otherwise I can say that these heroes in training were not even worth saving.