Me can't waity!

Eventhough they send me back to the dorm with the rest of the class Aizawa came shortly afterwards into my own dorm room and I was even about to take my dagger out and play with it for a bit since I was bored. I only hopped he wouldn't catch on to the smell of burned stuff or some burned marks on the ceiling as well as the many pictures that were covering the wall where I threw my knife and it got stuck in there.

I don't have much time!

I need to hide this dagger!

This knife!

The notes I have on their quirks fileld with all their weaknesses only!

Damn!

Why do I have so much stuff laying around!

To sum it up, I was screwed since I wasn't prepared for this and my room was full of evidenced that I was playing a roll all this long. 

Ohh what a nice surprise!

Like seriously?

You needed to visit the dorms and invade the private space of your own students?

I might be a villain and everything but you know... I still don't want my surry fucking ass busted from you surprisingly deciding to come over!

Please don't mind the chaos!

Please don't realize the smell of burned stuff or anthing literally anything in my room.

Like I am not sunshine!

If anyhthing I would be rather a comet flying towards your all distraction.

It was nice knowing you and all.

But!

I hate every hero!

Including you!  

No offence!

Don't take it personally too!

I just hate you guys and your quirkless policy.

The moment he walked in I would have loved nothing more than firstly scream at him and yellling how he dares to come in and then probably challenged him for a good fight and then kill him! Oh but I would have left a body so I can put something in his grave. He is the only hero I never could hate as much as the others.

Me: A-Aizawa-sensei?

Aizawa: Two things. First off you are the only villain and you will be going against class 1A and B.

Me: M-Me?

As If I don't know about this already!

Tell me something new!

Aizawa: Yes. After a short discussion we decided to give you a chance to go and do your worst.

Me: A-are you sure?

Aizawa: Yes.

OHOHOHO!

It feels like today is my jackpot!

Also kinda like everyday Christmas if you are a villain like me!

Me: I will do my best!

Aizawa: I believe so.

Me: What about the second part?

Aizawa: That... It's not important seeing you all motivated like this.

So he was trying to stay with me or offering me some guidance...

Well news flash!

I am still a villain!

Me: O-Okay!

Aizzawa: Preprae well kid. It may go against the origianl rules but if you have any questions. Ask me right away.

Me: I will! thanks!

I gave my own teacher a heart warming smile or the most heart warning thing I could just fake since all I wanted was a bloodshed and a bloodbath for all the heroes.

Me: Finally I can stop acting this way!

Once he went out of the room, I made sure to lock it and then strip to my shorts. I hated the uniform and immediately got rid of it. This wasn't the first uniform I burned do dust and this time it surely will be the last one!

It also felt refreshing not needing to hide my wings and have the out. They were not made to hide and I was proud of them since Dabi hunted this quirk down for me. It was all mine and a show of how much he loved me after all.

Okay I need to inform the LOV about this!

Perhapse I will get Shigaraki to reconsider...

AHH what am I saying!

I need to speak with AfO and not him.

The only problem is that the guy is in prision right now and Shigaraki is leading the LOV for now....

AH I HATE THIS SITUATION!

I so disagree with Shiagrki's thought on this one!

Why is he so obsessed with this damn Pomeranian?

Like seriously why?

All he can do is explode stuff!

He doesn't even have a goddamn brain at all!

He is not the brightest in term of us like Me, Dabi or Kurogiri!

Why take him in?

He will only ditch us the moment he can switch back to the hero sides!

I told them soo many times that he is not good!

But are you listening to me?

NOOO!

Now let's see!

I need to get to the LOV base and speak with Dabi and also bring him here without anyone noticing.

I could ask Kurogiri....

Maybe he would help me.

Why do I feel like he would help me just so he doesn't need to prepare for another kidnapping?

It was the easiest and most straight forward way and yet I found it way too risky. If I was about to tell Kurogiri that I am about to murder a whole fucking school almost Solo then he would teleport me to the Antarctic and made sure I couldn't get out of there. I was a bit of weak to coldness and he knew it damn well so sending me there was very logical.

In the end I only had one choice. I needed to fly out of my window towards the LOV base. However I was not about to do that without changing into my villain attire and having my dagger around my waiste too. Also might have to wait for the night not to be discovered.