Its freezing in the bayou but aleast I met Rebekah Mikaelson

"Rebekah." Hayley said, surprised. To be honest Rebekah was shocked as well. She hasn't expected to be filled with such fear and panic when she realized the danger that awaited Hayley.

"Have to say, I'm impressed." Rebekah grinned. She gave Hayley a once over, checking her for any injuries. Seeing none she let the panic that had overtaken her heart recede. Hayley was okay.

'That's Rebekah? She is even cooler in person.' Samira stared at Rebekah, her brown eyes sparkling with admiration. She had been a huge fan of Rebekah. She was so human, so loving and forgiving. Plus, she was a total badass.

"How did you find me?" Hayley asked.

"Your text got me halfway, vamping here did the rest. I didn't expect Klaus to show up though.  Who are they? And who are you?" She looked at Samira. The white haired girl jerked at her attention. The cold night air made her shiver. She shifted on her feet, trying to warm herself up with movement. Her joggers were soft and warm but her crop top hoodie did little to warm the rest of her up. She crossed her arms over her chest trying to warm up her cold hands.

"Oh! I'm Samira. It was totally awesome how you just swooped in and took down that giant vampire. I think I like almost died. By the way I came with Klaus." She jerked her thumb toward Klaus. He nodded, amused. She was flustered, he noted. What happened to the confident seer? Or the sassy girl who complained through their whole trek in the bayou? She was a different person at every turn. His interest was piqued. He wanted to see more sides of her.

The hybrid stood slightly behind her, warmth radiating from him like a furnace. She wanted to step closer, greedy for heat. But she was scared. I mean this was Klaus! She didn't want to make him mad. Klaus watched with an amused look as the petite girl moved in place, her snow white locks swinging with every move. She reminded him of a bunny. His hand itches. Was it as soft as it looked?

"Klaus? Since when have you cared what happens to her? I can't imagine abandoning Elijah has helped you grow a heart?" Rebekah hissed.

"I have already explained my reasons. It's not my fault you can't see the bigger picture. I was in the middle of something but it seems the little wolf can't help getting into trouble." He said amused.

"Not like I asked to be hunted by every supernatural being in the city."  Hayley rolled her eyes.

"It was a witch." Samira said. All heads turned in her direction.

"I saw it. She hired the doctor to kill her. Bet she didn't plan on you being a total badass." That earned her a smile from Hayley. The wolf's brows furrowed.

"Thanks? But how did you know where to find me?"

"I-

And just like that she was gone. Flowing into another vision. Hayley and Rebekah looked at her in shock as Samira's eyes clouded over and stood stock still like a mannequin.

"This is normal for her." Klaus said. A feel surged in his chest. He couldn't identify it but as he looked at Rebekah and Hayley's bewildered expressions he decided it didn't matter. He smiled mysteriously and waited for Samira to come out of the vision.

Not even a few seconds later, Samira came back. Klaus opened his mouth and asked her what she saw but she beat him to it.

"We have to go! They're coming!" Samira hopped on Klaus's back.

"What is she-" Rebekah started. But then she saw it. More men with flashlights in the distance.

"She right! There's more of them. We have to go." Rebekah said, alarmed.

"It's just some vampires. We can deal with them." Klaus said. But he didn't push Samira down. The little bunny clung to his shoulders, her warm body pressed against his back. She tucked her head into the side of his neck, just grazing his skin.

"In my vision, Rebekah and Hayley are taken. They'll only send more reinforcements. We have to go and figure out who did this." Samira whispered. She was holding something back. He felt it in his gut. The instinct that lived in him from the time he was a little boy suffering under his father's hatred tugged at him, urging him to listen to her words. He never went against it. And he wouldn't start now.

"Let's go." Klaus said.

"She can't move fast enough on her own. I'll carry her." Rebekah turned her back to Hayley. Hayley looks confused but quickly got on the original's back.

A second after they moved, an arrow landed in the spot Rebekah had stood. They kept moving, just a blur in the bayou.

So she got to meet Rebekah! More Klaus/Samira and some bonding with Rebekah and Hayley next chapter. Will have the next chapter up tomorrow.