I dream of Originals

"You hardly know him, and yet you miss him. What is it about my brother that always inspires such instant admiration?"  A handsome man asked.

'Not just handsome. Hot. The kind of handsome you only see on TV'

"He was kind to me." A pretty brunette replied from her seat. The seat was dark red and plush, like  the type royalty would sit on. And the room felt like it came out of a 19th century romance novel. ' This is what happens when I spend the night reading cheesy historical romances. I just hope they don't start doing it on the table. Are they even a couple? Is she having an affair? Damn I wish I had some m&ms or popcorn. Or both.'

The handsome-hot man looked back at her, his eyes splinted oddly, like he could cry at any moment or burst into anger. 'He seems like the type to feel things deeply and he loves his brother wherever he is but he also envies him. Omg, if he looks like this what does his brother look like. I hope I se whom later in the dream.'

The man turned away and started to walk out the door when the girl spoke.

"Hey, I learned something today." Her lips quirked up. "I think it's a girl." She said.

'SHE'S PREGANT? Why am I blind even in my dreams? Hold up is it his?'
The man still had his back turned but he took in a breath and let it out before a small smile bloomed and he became 5x hotter. 'Nooooo, he's so pretty when he smiles,  I think I'm going to cry. Please, lord find me a man like this. '  She prayed.

"Mmm, come back sexy." Samira murmured not realizing Sophie had been trying to wake her and heard everything. The brunette snickered and continued trying to wake her.

"-Amira! Hey Samira!" Someone shook her shoulders and she sat up too quickly.

"Wha- Their foreheads collided.

"Ow!" 'Was that an echo?' Samira hit her head against something hard. Rubbing her eyes she saw a pretty brunette next to her, hand on head and face contorted in pain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry uh what's your name again? I'm sorry, I'm not good with names." Samira apologized looking at the other girl, guiltily. 'I managed to hurt the only person to help me out into this whole mess that is now my life. I want to d word.'

"No, it's okay. I shouldn't have leaned so close. So it's 8am and I have to head to work. Your free to use the shower and I have an extra toothbrush. I won't be back til 2pm and then I have the 5pm-10pmm shift since Jane... she's not here any more..." Her expression become downcast. 'Oh no she's sad what do I do? Quick change the subject.

"Are there any towels I can use?"

"Um yeah. They're in the closet next to the bathroom." Sophie reveals a tired smile.

"Thank you so much. I can't believe your willing to do this for me, a complete stranger. My breath must smell terrible I'll just go brush my teeth because that what you do...I um okay, bye." Not waiting for a reply, she hopped out of the couch and speed walked to the bathroom, taking a towel with her on the way.

***
+ 1 hour later+

Samira just finished drying off her hair and brushing out her wig so she can put it back on. After cleaning the wet counters, drying the floor and clearing up the foggy mirror, she put on slippers and walked out of the bathroom with only a towel on.

"Sophie? You still here?" Samira called even though she knew there would be no answer. Making her way to the living room she found a note:

Hey, Samira I went to work but there's some clothes you can use. You can come to the bar and I'll fix you up with some food. My apartment is on Dauphine st so just a couple of blocks and you'll see the sign. I have a key next to the door so use that it only locks from the outside. See you soon!
,
Sophie

"I didn't even think of that. Stupid" She shook her head. Next to the note she saw a small pile of folded clothes. She quickly got dressed in the  caramel brown joggers and a white tee and put a crop top hoodie over it. She picked up her small shoulder bag and threw her phone, wallet and headphones in that she put on the couch the night before. Locking the door, she kicked it a few times to make sure it was really locked before throwing the key in her bag and heading out into the warm New Orleans morning.

She's having visions of the originals and Sophie being so nice letting her stay the night but will her luck last? And most importantly Samira meets Klaus very soon ^^ Leave a comment and vote!