XoXo, Gossip Girl

Klaus angrily points to Hayley.

"The witches were supposed to protect you! When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux-"

Rebekah shifts closer to Hayley in an almost protective stance.

"It wasn't Sophie–

"It was Agnes." Hayley said.

"Fine! Agnes, Sophie, it's all the same to me! I'll slaughter the lot of them!" He exclaims

"Not if Elijah gets there first!" Rebekah fires back.

"Elijah? Did you find him?" Hayley asked. Hope brightens up her eyes.

Remembering her conversation with her brother Rebekah nodded.

"He's been in touch, and he has a plan. All he asks is that we take care of you. And we will. Just don't go running anywhere by yourself from now on."
Hayley smiles, allowing hope to lighten her spirit. A day ago- heck 3 hours she wouldn't believe it but Rebekah came for her. She dropped everything and even risked her own safety for her. Now she stood with her against Klaus. A familiar warmth envelops her heart.

"Elijah, of course. Even locked up, our brother finds ways to be as noble as ever." Klaus said, pouring himself a cup of bourbon. Samira eyed the mini alcohol table near the entrance. She was a serious lightweight when it came to alcohol. One sip and she was blushing red, dizzy and weak. It wasn't cute or fun at all. She'd take an icee over alcohol any day of the week.

"Something you'll never be." Rebekah said scathingly. Samira froze. Klaus's nose flared. Hayley yawned.

"Hey so,... can we talk about this tomorrow? I'd really like to sleep for a few days." The young mother said barely able to keep her eyes open. Poor thing, she's had a rough day. Rebekah did most of the rescuing. Wish I could help her somehow. Samira's eyes brightened.

"Would you like something to eat first?" Samira spoke for the first time.

"I could eat." Hayley said the exact same time her stomach grumbled.

"Wait a minute- we're just gonna ignore the fact that we have no idea who this girl is? She could be in league with Marcel." Rebekah questioned, more than just a little suspicion in her eyes.

"I admit I'd like to know myself." Klaus said, directing his attention to Samira. The small silver haired girl looked up at him, her pretty doe eyes captured him.

"I'm Samira and I'm...I'm a seer?"

"You're not sure?" Klaus asked with an amused look. She touched her burning red ears. He noted it.

"It's kind of a new thing for me, okay? Just know I'm not an enemy." She made eye contact with them one at a time. But she kept her gaze on Klaus a little longer. Knowing how paranoid he could be, she didn't want to be in his crosshairs when he was out for vengeance.

"That's exactly what someone who was trying to trick us would say. It wouldn't be the first time someone tried to break our family apart to destroy us. For all we know you could be on vervain and working with Marcel." Rebekah said.

"Who?" Samira looked rightly bewildered.

"Marcel." Rebekah said slowly. Samira shrugged.

"Okaay? Saying it slower isn't going to jog some long forgotten- oh! Wait! Isn't he the guy that was hosting the costume party? I use that term loosely because when midnight struck, it was a full on vampire buffet. I unfortunately could not stay for the sole reason that I wanted to continue living."