My Survival System Is A Scam

So she hadn't thought anything through and was aimlessly walking through streets of New Orleans at midnight. She shivered. Her only protection was her emerald green sequin dress with a sweet heart neckline. It barely covered her knees. Her witch hat got taken by the night wind. And it didn't help that her black heels left her toes at the mercy of the elements.

"I wish I had a jacket. It's freezing out here. Maybe I should go back. Maybe they're full by now." She said through chattering teeth.

"I seriously hope I didn't run into anyone weird." Walkinh at night was already nerve wracking as a woman but in a world with vampire it was a demon on the senses. She was sensitive to every sound. Looking over her shoulder every minute.

'Ding!' She jumped.

"Okay, what the hell?" She said, whipping her around. But the only people on the street was her and a man closing up his shop. Suddenly a box appeared before her. It read;

Congratulations you managed to catch the attention of the most powerful man in the city. You've earned 5 survival points. A green bar appeared, it barely progressed. It read 5/100.

With these points you can buy something from the shopping mall.

"Okaaay...um open mall?" She said hesitantly. A new box appeared. It looked like shelves of clothes, food and special devices, most of which were greyed out and locked. She decided to focus on the unlocked things and finally found a a warm looking fur jacket. 15 points.

"Are you kidding me? 15 points?! I'll die from hypothermia before I get enough points for that. Are you trying to scam me?" Her voice shaking partly from the cold.

No! I'm not that kind of system. Mistress, please calm down. I am the survival system. Ever time you survive, you gain survival pints!

"Are you saying I have to risk my life to get these points?" She hopes beyond hope that wasn't what the system meant.

Yup! You survived the midnight blood party. The more danger your life is in, the more survival points you gain. And if you gain enough points I can grant you any wish you want.

"Wow, any wish at all? Maybe your not a useless system after all. How many points do I need?" She asked, excitement thrumming through her whole body.  Ooh what should I wish for? Money? Jewelry? Superpowers? Her mind was a whirlwind of endless possibilities.

1,000,000,000 points.

She froze. 

1-1,000,000,000??????? Even if I opened a vein in a whole room of new born vamps I still couldn't get enough points.

She stumbled and sat on the sidewalk.

"This is a good of a place to die as any." She mumbled.

"Um, excuse me but are you okay?" A dark haired woman peered down at her.

"Huh? Oh sorry I was just- I don't know what I was doing. It sure is cold, huh?" She tried to shift the subject. Kind brown eyes swept over her. Sitting on a sidewalk, shivering in a party dress. God, I must look like a wreck.

"You look like you could use a break. Look, I'm heading to work, I'm a bartender at Rousseau, do you mind if we go there and get you warmed up?"

She's an angel. Samira's eyes sparkled. A halo appeared over the brunettes head.

She stood up, holding her arms close.

"I'll go with you, thank you. I'm Samira." She held out a hand. The brunette took it.

"Sophie Devereaux. It nice to meet you."

Hey everyone! It's been a while! I'm back ~ so we just found out our girl's name and she met Sophie And what do you think of her system?