Nightwalker Bar

AFTER feeding the mother-to-be, Samira explored the mansion. For some reason she was wide awake instead of sleeping in a nice comfortable bed. She didn't regret feeding Hayley before the woman snuggled into bed, but she was annoyed that of all people, she was the only one looking out for Hayley's needs. Klaus didn't care and Rebekah...she thought for a moment. Rebekah cared but she was still a vampire who had little interactions with other women in a civil matter. Especially pregnant ones. She could see Hayley and Rebekah getting closer after this. United against the all consuming, dominating force that was Klaus Mikaelson. Hopefully she could be friends with them.

Wandering into a study, she couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity. The desk, bookshelves and even the chair looked familiar. Like she had been in this room before. A memory flashed, a perfect image of the study. It looked identical to the vision she had of Hayley sitting in the study with Klaus. Now she stood in that very room, viewing everything with wonder. Plopping down on the plush chair, she looked around the study.

"This is seriously freaky." It had a vintage feel to it. Despite his modern dress, Klaus was pretty old school.

Hello! The system chimed.

"Hello, unhelpful one." Samira said aloud, fiddling with a pen she found on the desk.

That part, was not needed. Anyways, you managed to distract the threat and have the vampire deal with it. Didn't know where you were going with tha, but it worked out pretty well in your favor. You also got into the boss's place of residence! That's never happened before in this short span of time. I might get a promotion because of it! Not only that but your interactions with the boss count towards your survival points!  Samira was startled by the higher pitched, feminine voice in her head.

"Hold on, what happened to the AI voice? Since when did you get a personality? Wait, did you just say I get points for just talking to Klaus?" Samira asked excitedly.

Zero here! Yeah, it was kinda of a drag playing this whole emotionless bot , but it's always fun seeing your reactions. I almost lost my composure when you squared up against that vamp. 217 thought you were gonna die on the spot. But I held out hope. Zero chattered.

"Glad I could be a source of entertainment for you." Samira said, resting her chin on her hand.

Enough about me. Check out your points!

A small display appeared in the air. Basic info about her. Name, age, blood type-AB cool!-, yada, yada, yada. Finally! Her eyes caught it.

Survival points: 25/100

"25?!"

I know it's-

"A scam! I almost died for 17 points?!" Samira exclaimed.

It's been a day. That's more than most get in a week. Remember survival points can be interactions with the boss. Once you get used to it, you'll get to 100 in no time!

"Easy for you to say. You're not sacrificing your life for life points. Even saying it aloud sounds ridiculous." She sighed, hand running through silver tresses.

Well, Good luck! See ya!

"Wait! You're leaving?"

Yup.

"You can't just leave! I don't know anything about this world. I didn't watch it!  How am I supposed to survive without you?" Samira asked. Not for the first time since she came to this world, she was afraid. How was she supposed to survive in this world where vampires, witches and werewolves were at war constantly? It wasn't like in the other world where the cold and vicious nature of the supernatural was blanketed with humor and cool fight scenes. This was real life. And she was living in a house with the most lethal vampires in the world. She was no fighter. No, siree. She could talk all her shit but when it came down to it she was hauling ass.

"System?"

..........

Dead silence.

"Yup, I'm dead."

LOCATION: NIGHTWALKER BAR

Rebekah walks into the bar and slams the door. Expecting her, Marcel approaches her.

"Awful, what happened to the church. I hear they're calling it a gas leak. Such a pity." She said with no feeling.

"I heard that you were quite a woman on a mission today." He said casually.

"What can I say? I want Elijah back."  She replied.

"Is that ALL you want?", he said, getting in her face, "You'll get Elijah back. In the meantime, stay out of this bar, and stay away from my guys."

"What's wrong? Are you jealous?" She shot back. Face to face with her past love, she couldn't help craving that same connection.

"Me? I've already found my queen." He sounded offended that she would even think he had feelings for her. He couldn't be...

A human? He threw her away to be a vampire just to end up with a human? Anger took hold of her.

Rebekah scoffs, "Cami? The bartender? Stop fooling yourself, Marcel. She's comfort food, something to distract you from what you really want, which, after all these years, is impossible to deny-"

"Because she's standing-

"Rebekah?" A small voice sounded behind the blond. Spinning around she saw Samira looking up at her curiously. She was still in her caramel brown cropped hoodie and joggers. She had her hood up, silver hair framing her delicate features.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped.

"I got hungry. I just put mama bear to sleep but I didn't have enough food for me. And the fridge is basically wasteland so here I am." She shrugged.

"Who's this?" Marcel asked, coming around Rebekah. Hidden from his view was a small, silver haired black girl shivering from the cold. Her brown eyes widened seeing something above his head.

So this is Marcel.

He was tall, handsome and practically oozed power. He dominated the room, as if daring anyone to challenge him. His almond eyes seemed gentle but she saw deep intellect and a bit of suspicion. Seeing his interest peaked, Rebekah wasted no time. She may not like Samira, in fact she was still suspicious of her but she was cooperating and could be a useful tool for getting Elijah back. She couldn't let Marcel know about her. And as much as she trusted her brother, she didn't trust Marcel. He was greedy for power. And holding an original hostage gave him a lot of it.

"Uh-uh, no way. We're leaving." Rebekah shook her head, snatching Samira's hand, practically dragging her out the bar.

"Hold on, I didn't get any food yet!"

"We'll get some on the way." Rebekah replied. And just like that they were gone. Marcel stood there amused by the scene. Curiosity sparked in his brown eyes, a small smile finding its way to his lips.

There was a new player in the mix.