A Different Klaus Mikaelson

"You can't say things like that." She said, tears threatening to escape.

"Why not?" He asked, caressing her cheek.

"Some people might think your telling the truth." Her voice broke.

"And if I am?" He challenged.

"Then I'm screwed. My heart... I can't protect it from you, Klaus." She pressed her fist to her chest, her brown eyes glassy. It felt like a punch to his gut.

"I mean it, Mira. Your it for me. I can't imagine another day without your sweet smiles. I see you with Rebekah. Your bond with her. It's something she's needed for a long time. And Elijah, well he could put some distance-

"Klaus!"

"What? It's true. He needs to find his own woman. Your mine. Tell me, sweet. Your mine." He growled into her ear. Thumb on her pulse, caressing the beat of her heart.

"Your so bossy." She rolled her eyes, but she tiled her head to the side, baring her neck so he could press sinful kisses on the sensitive skin.

"Say it." He whispered in between kisses.

"I'm yours." She said breathlessly. His chest rumbled in approval.

"Good girl." He said.

Samira shot up from her bed, her silver tresses wild and loose. She pushed her hair back, showing her shock and confusion.

"What the hell was that?" Samira asked out loud.

"What was what?" Hayley asked from the doorway.

"Ugh, weird dream. What are you doing up?" Samira asked, throwing her blanket back. She jumped down from the bed, loving how soft and comfortable the rug felt beneath her feet. She was in her outfit from the night before. Throwing off her sweater, she walked around the room, taking in her new home.

"It's half past noon." Hayley said, looking well rested.
At least one of us is.

"I slept for-

"12 hours, yeah. Is there any chance you can make breakfast? Rebekah and Klaus left hours ago, no doubt scheming world domination." Hayley said, rolling her eyes.

"Makes you feel kind of bad for Marcel. Especially with the whole Rebekah thing." Samira chuckled. She knew just how passionate and determined the Mikaelsons were. If they set their eyes on something, it was only a matter of time before they got it.

"Rebekah?" Hayley's brows furrowed. It's as kind of cute.

"Pretty sure they used to be thing." Samira made her way to the wardrobe, shocked to see clothing in her size.

"Rebekah and Marcel?" Hayley's frown deepened. For some reason the thought of them made her stomach twist. She put a hand on her stomach. Is it the baby?

"Aw is the baby hungry? I'll fix you up something yummy in a bit. Let me just get ready."

"Okay! I'll see you down there." Hayley waved her off, heading downstairs.

Like it?

"Was this your doing, system?" Samira asked, flipping through the selection of very cute clothes. She settle for a suspender dress with a black, long sleeved top, black tights and a pair of Mary Janes.

I'll leave this gift to you, I know how attached you are to clothes.

"Thanks. It's nice to get something good after yesterday's ordeal. It even messed with my sleep. I've been having weird dreams."

A dream. You thought that was a dream? The system laughed.

"Hold on, are you saying it wasn't?" Samira called out.

Oh this is gonna be fun the system replied, voice alight with humor

"System? Please tell me that wasn't a vision. Me and Klaus?" Samira shook her head.

"It's impossible. He was so gentle and loving. It's got to be a trick. Maybe it was a shapeshifter?" She wondered aloud as she left her room.