Chapter 3: Baby

Chapter 3: Baby

*a month later*

SARAH'S POV

"CMON CC!" I yelled up the stairs. Soon, he came bounding down the stairs, doing a faceplant at the bottom of the stairs. "Idiot" I chuckled, helping him up.

"Ow, my face hurts."He whined. I pecked his forehead and he smiled.

"All better?" I asked and he nodded. "Ready to go now?" He nodded again. "God, it's not going to be easy having two kids around." I chuckled, grabbing the car keys and dragging him out to the car.

"HEY!" He yelled. I chuckled and pecked his lips as he started up the car.

"You know I love you, but it's true." He shrugged and pulled out of the driveway. We made it to the doctor's office and waited around until we were called back. We walked into the room, hand in hand until I had to climb up on the cold, metal table. I layed down and pulled my shirt up to reveal my growing bump. CC chuckled and rubbed his hand around on my stoumach, smiling up at me. The doctor walked in and he removed his hand. The doctor applied the gel to my bump and moved the camera around. He pointed out the heartbeat and a tear came to my eye. I looked over at CC and tears were rollling down his cheeks. I smiled and squeezed his hand.

"You are 5 months along, would you like to know the sex?" We both nodded. He moved it around a little more and smiled. "You two are having a baby girl, congratulations!" He exclaimed, wiping off my stoumach and leaving the room. I smiled up at CC and pecked his lips as I stood up. He grabbed my hand in his and intertwined our fingers.

"You name her." I told him. He thought about it for a second before a lightbulb going off above his head.

"Kaitlyn Ruby Mora." He smiled.

"I love it." I told him, pecking his lips again. He kissed me back and we walked out to make another appointment.

***************************************************************************************************

Kaitlyn Ruby Mora :) Awwwww

Listening to No One Like You~ Scorpions